Y. F. S. S. Kakegurui/Genshin/Honkai/A.L. H. X 80s Glam Rock n Roll!M. R. P2

(A/N: Part 2 of Yandere Flirty Super Strong Kakegurui/Genshin and Honkai/Azur Lane (All factions including non 4 main factions like China, Russia, Korea, Spain, Portugal, etc.) Harem X 80's Glam Rock n' Roll!Male Reader.)

(Y/N is seen tied up in a chair as the girls smirk deviously at him.)

Yumeko: Prepare for your punishment!

(Yumeko shows her sharp nails and slashes his left cheek. Rumia bites one of his arms, and Sachiko carves her knife at Y/N's chest, causing him to scream in pain. The torture resumes for hours.)

(Meanwhile, his bandmates and fans are seen searching for him.)

Grizzly: We need to find him quickly.

Fan 1: Please, don't let anything bad happen to our idol.

(Back to Y/N, he couldn't stand the torture anymore, and said the only words which could save his skin.)

Y/N: (whimpers) I give up... I love you girls...

Enterprise: (pats Y/N's head) Good boy. Now stay here while we're going to get some bandages to patch you up.

(As the girls leave, some mysterious figures come in and take him away from the torture room.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N explains to his bandmates, their fans and even the manager about the yandere girls and how real they are. And this made everyone worried, especially the manager.)

Duff: Okay, here's what we're going to do. We will continue our shows, but this time, we'll be secretive about them.

Manager: Good idea, I don't want to go bankrupt because some yanderes.

Squid: Then it's settled.

(And so they continued their show, but more secretive as they start playing their songs.)

Izzy: Here we are, our beloved fans. To provide you some quality music!

(As they finish their song, one of Y/N's bandmates speaks.)

Dark: Thank you, thank you. Now for the next song.

(As their second song ends, Skiver, one of Y/N's bandmates speaks.)

Skiver: Oh yeah. YEEEAAAH! Let's get going!

(A/N: Pretend it's Y/N and his bandmates performing.)

(As they end the current song...)

Mattrex: Alright, baby. We're still all rock n' roll! Let's go for the next music!

(As they finish their song again, Y/N's last bandmate speaks.)

Axle: Oh yeah, woo-hoo! The show goes on!

(After greatly performing their song, Y/N finally decides to speak.)

Y/N: Now for the gran finale, we'll sing the very last song of tonight's show!

(After finishing their performance, the fans cheer them up and Y/N's band takes a bow.)

Y/N: Thank you, thank you!

(They finally leave the stage, and Y/N is somewhat still worried about himself.)

Y/N: (in mind) How long can I be safe?

(These are the only words Y/N has in mind.)