Yandere Itsuka Kendo X Ryukyu's son OC (🍋)

(Ryuga Tatsuma is the son of Ryuko Tatsuma, the Pro Hero Ryukyu. But unlike other quirk users, he's got two quirks. They are Elemental Dragon, which allows him to control Elements and gives him the ability to transform into a Dragon or have some Dragon Features, he can also mix 2 or 3 elements to create a new element, and Jurassic Fossil, which allows him to transform into any kind of dinosaur and summon the fossils. Many female students wanted him for themselves, except for Jiro, Momo, Mina and Ochako. But the most obsessed girl at U.A. is Itsuka Kendo from Class 1-B.)

(Ryuga is seen fighting Stain, and he blasts him away with a fireball.)

Stain: I underestimated you...

(Ryuga mixes Wind and Water, creating an ice sword, which eventually cuts off one of his arms.)

Ryuga: You know, I'm not like these beltway pansies who fight only for fame and money. Because... (shows some Dragon features) I already have what I need.

(Ryuga drags Stain as he flies to the skies before dropping him, and the Hero Killer falls to his death.)

Ryuga: Don't fuck with me.

(Timeskip)

(Ryuga is seen fighting Bakugo after a misunderstanding in the cafe.)

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, EXTRA?

Ryuga: (chuckles) Why don't you stick around and find out?

(Ryuga then transforms into a dinosaur, and hits Bakugo with a tail swag. Then he summons some fossils.)

Bakugo: What the hell?

(Bakugo is about to attack, but then a male voice is heard.)

????: ENOUGH!

(The two turn to see All Might himself.)

Ryuga: Sorry, All Might. Kacchan started.

Bakugo: NO, YOU STARTED!

(As they were about to argue, Eraserhead shuts them up.)

Eraserhead: Not even the Problem Child was so... problematic...

(Meanwhile, Itsuka is seen killing Toru and Tsuyu.)

Itsuka: This is for trying to take him from me!

(She laughs maniacally and sets out to Ryuga's house.)

Itsuka: Time to have my man.

(Some hours later, at Ryuga's house, he is seen sleeping until a female giggle is hear.)

Ryuga: Huh?

Itsuka: So cute.

Ryuga: Itsuka? Why are you here?

Itsuka: To claim you as my husband of course.

(Then she strips and starts sucking on his manhood while creasing his balls. Seeing that he didn't moan, she does it faster and he tenses up as he cums in her mouth. She then slides down on his member and starts moving roughly. Small moans come out of Ryuga. She moves harder and faster than anyone could believe, and he finally moans as he cums inside of her.)

Itsuka: You'll make a fine husband.

(Itsuka kept Ryuga as her husband.)