Yandere Jin Kazama Male Reader X Yandere Caring My Hero Academia Harem

(A/N: Requested by Swiftdragoon, and it's actually Yandere Jin Kazama male reader x Yandere and Caring Itsuka Kendo, Miruko, Midnight, Mei, Melissa, and Nejire.)

(Y/N Kazama was an orphaned boy since his mother died at the hands of a villain, and making things worse, he inherited half of his also deceased father's quirk named Devil Gene. Once it awakens, almost nobody can stop him. He had an obsession towards Itsuka Kendo, Rumi Usagiyama, Nemuri Kayama, Mei Hatsume, Melissa Shield and Nejire Hado, because they cared about him even though he had a villainous quirk. What he doesn't know is that they have a crush on him too and will kill anyone who tries to take him from them.)

(Y/N is seen currently facing the Class A Trio.)

Y/N: (monotone) Come on!

(Bakugo goes first and tries to blast Y/N, but he dodges the attack, much for his anger.)

Bakugo: WHY YOU...

(Bakugo tries to punch Y/N, who then grabs his hand and headbutts him, breaking his nose.)

Y/N: (scoffs) You're a joke.

Bakugo: (glares at Izuku) WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING AROUND, NERD? DO SOME-

(Y/N punches through his chest, making him cough blood.)

Y/N: Next?

(Izuku charges at Y/N, who then grabs his neck and slams him down.)

Y/N: You're supposed to be the next symbol of hope? Pathetic!

(Y/N suddenly sees Mineta trying to sneak behind Itsuka and a third eye comes from his forehead, shooting a beam at the midget student, killing him. Everyone gets frightened with what happened, except for Itsuka, Mirko, Mei, Midnight, Melissa and Nejire. Then Y/N laughs maniacally, shocking Shoto as black wings start emerging from Y/N's back, horns appear in his head, and various marks appear in his body.)

Y/N: HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (smirks at Shoto) You're next!

Shoto: I'm... I'm not afraid of you!

Y/N: Well then... Fear the wrath of God!

(Shoto tries to freeze Y/N, who easily breaks free. Then he tries to burn him, but no avail as Y/N didn't even get a scratch. Momo and Uraraka decided to step up to save their beloved ones from their fates, only for Itsuka, Mirko, Mei, Midnight, Melissa and Nejire to stop him.)

Itsuka: Ah ah ah! What do you think you're doing?

Mirko: The fight isn't over yet.

Ochako: But Deku-kun...

Midnight: Blame the grape boy for this. If he wasn't a pervert, nobody would have to witness Y/N revealing his true nature.

Y/N: You're right about one thing, dear Nemuri.

Mei: Y/N?

Y/N: This is my normal, my nature!

Shoto: Hey! I'm still here!

(Shoto tries to attack, but Y/N grabs Shoto by the neck and prepares to kill him while the girls easily kill Ochako and Momo. The slaughter resumes as everyone tried to stop Y/N and the girls, but failed miserably. Y/N approaches Izuku, who just got up and prepares to fight again.)

Izuku: If I'm going to die, I'll die fighting!

(Izuku charges up his One for All, and charges at Y/N. While they fight, the girls are seen easily overwhelming the other students. Itsuka is seen standing in front of a beaten Yui Kodai.)

Itsuka: I'm sorry I have to do this. But I love Y/N more than anything.

Yui: I can't beat you, even with my quirk. But know that you've been like a sister to me.

Itsuka: i'll miss you, Yui.

(Then Itsuka kills Yui while Nejire slaughters Tamaki and Mirio. Midnight and Mirko brutally beat Mt. Lady while Mei and Melissa chase after the remaining 1-A students.)

(Back to Y/N, he is seen easily defeating Izuku before killing him before laughing maniacally.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in an hospital as he sees Itsuka, Mirko, Mei, Midnight, Melissa and Nejire.)

Y/N: Hey girls, I guess I went too far again, didn't I?

Nejire: It turns out you did.

Y/N: Sorry about that.

Mei: It's okay, Y/N. The truth is that we love you.

Melissa: We really do, Y/N. And it looks like you love us too.

Y/N: Why do you think I killed that grape boy?

Mirko: That pervert was worthless anyway.

Y/N: When I leave the hospital, how about we have a date?

Girls: Game on, Y/N.

(Y/N and his girls started having a peaceful life until they have been invited to the King of Iron Fist Tournament. But Y/N won and ended up owning the Mishima Zaibatsu. Y/N and his girls declared war on the current hero society and the League of Villains, and they easily won, bringing the peace to the world, because if Y/N loses control, his girls will be there for him.)