Yandere Obsessive Morgan Le Fay X Male Reader

(Y/N doesn't know what happened, but somehow he attracted the attention of a Berserker known as Morgan Le Fay. She became totally obsessed with him to the point she spies on him whenever she gets a chance.)

(Morgan is currently seen in a secret room, where she placed various pictures of Y/N, a stuffed doll of him is in the bed, and others. She looks at one of the pictures.)

Morgan: Oh, my darling Y/N

Morgan: Oh, my darling Y/N. You've got everything I need. You're handsome... If I ever see you again, I'll make you mine, all mine. No one will take you away from me. You're my boyfriend. (yandere laugh) Much better, we'll get married.

(Morgan kisses Y/N's picture and imagines him kissing her too.)

Morgan: You like that, Y/N? Don't worry. I will be with you. I swear. Hehehehehe! You'll be all mine! Hahahahahaha!!

(Next Day)

(Y/N is seen in a cafe as he takes a sip of a coffee mug until he suddenly hears some screams.)

Y/N: This looks like somebody screaming.

(Y/N's curiosity gets the best of him and he goes to an alleyway, where he sees Morgan standing over a pile of dead bodies.) 

Y/N: What the hell...

Morgan: Ow, you found out... it looks like I've got no other choice.

(Y/N tries to fight Morgan, but she was too powerful to him, and eventually got defeated.)

Y/N: Let me go, right now!

Morgan: (smirks) No!

(Morgan knocks him out and carries him.)

Morgan: Finally, Y/N is mine. Now, and forever.

(She laughs maniacally as she takes Y/N away. None of them has been seen or heard again.)