Yandere Demitri Maximoff Male Reader X Yandere Morrigan Aensland (Lemon)

(Y/N Maximoff, also known as Demitri, is one step closer to reclaim his throne as the ruler of Makai after defeating Jedah and Pyron.)

Y/N: Now I just need to get back at Belial and get back

Y/N: Now I just need to get back at Belial and get back... WHAT'S MINE!

(Unfortunately for him, after he defeated Pyron, he finds out that Belial had passed away and now his daughter Morrigan became the current ruler of Makai. But that's not all. She actually has a crush on Y/N, and swore to not rest until she made him hers. Unbeknownst to her, after the defeat of his evil counterpart Jedah Doma, Y/N is also planning to make her his.)

(Y/N is seen sucking off the blood of all Morrigan Simps.)

Y/N: Vulgar as usual, I see. But I'm grateful for you having dragged some girls to their dead end against their own will.

(Y/N drinks the girls' blood as well.)

Y/N: Because their blood tastes like the best wine of Makai.

(Meanwhile Morrigan is seen killing Q-Bee and Baby Bonnie Hood because she overheard their plan to capture Y/N.)

Morrigan: Nobody takes my Y/N from me and lives!

(Morrigan laughs deviously)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen returning to his castle, when he suddenly sees Morrigan smirking in all her glory.)

Morrigan: I've been waiting for you, my dear Y/N.

Y/N: (smirks) What a coincidence, I was looking for you too. I guess I should thank you for saving me the trouble.

Morrigan: (chuckles) My... I'm the one to thank you for looking for me. Fufufufufu.

Y/N: Well, let's see who shall rule... (gets in his fighting stance) ...and who shall serve!

(They charge at each other, and Morrigan was fast dodging his attacks, but Y/N was able to keep up and throws a fireball at her, but she dodges only to receive a punch in the gut. She quickly retaliates by kicking the side of his face. Y/N shoots more fireballs, but Morrigan shoots some soul fists and they kept fighting until they reached their limits.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and Morrigan are seen still standing as they stopped their fight.)

Y/N: Still as good as usual. Very good. Yeah, I like that in you.

Morrigan: You got better too, my dear. You're really amusing.

Y/N: How about we make some love now.

Morrigan: Hmmm, that's a really good idea. We're meant for each other.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and Morrigan are seen in his castle's room as they are having sex at 69 position. Morrigan massages his manhood with her breasts while Y/N licks her womanhood. They start doing it faster, and eventually cum on each other. They swallow each other's juices.)

Morrigan: You taste good, Y/N.

Y/N: So do you.

(Then Morrigan inserts Y/N's manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing while he thrusts into her as well.)

Morrigan: (moans) Ah, my love... right there, right there, baby. 

Y/N: Oh god, you're really tight, eh?

(They keep doing it until they are about to cum.)

Y/N: Morrigan, I'm going to cum.

Morrigan: Me too.

(They pick up the pace until both of them cum and. Morrigan falls on the bed and cuddles with Y/N.)

Morrigan: You were great, Y/N.

Y/N: So were you, Morrigan.

Morrigan: We will be greater tomorrow. And you can rule Makai beside me. What do you say?

Y/N: Of course, my queen.

(Y/N and Morrigan became the rulers of Makai and live like King and Queen.)