Yandere/Obsessive Quintessential Quintuplets X Phantom Thief Male Reader (🍋)

(A/N: Requested by ThTrungNguyn9, and it has a forced lemon with BDSM Sex. And also the Quintessential Quintuplets are adults in this oneshot.)

(Y/N is a Phantom Thief, especialized in stealing treasures from each and every museum. This unfortunately didn't help him from evading certain attention. This attention is from the grown-up Quintessential Quintuplets.)

Ichika: Oh, our favorite boy strikes again.

Nino: I wish I could put my hands on him. He is very cute.

Miku: How can we get him anyway?

Yotsuba: Don't worry, our father is rich. We can convince him to buy something our favorite thief might want to steal.

Itsuki: I wonder what could he be planning to steal next.

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen planning to steal the next treasure as he sees some jewels in the museum, and they somehow drew his attention.)

Y/N: Hmm... I knew it. Those jewels used to belong to King John. Okay, I'll just prepare some strategies first.

(Y/N prepares his strategies to steal the jewels of King John. Unbeknownst to him, the Quintessential Quintuplets are watching over him.)

Quintuplets: We'll get our hands on you soon.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen preparing to get in the museum to steal the Jewels of King John. But as he gets closer to his goal, he suddenly sees five girls guarding them.)

Y/N: Well, you don't see it everyday. I'd better go for Plan B.

(Unfortunately the five girls notice him and chase after him.)

Y/N: Damn, run, run, run!

(As he runs, he finds a room, where he hides behind a statue. Once the girls get in the room, they look for him, but he sneakingly tries to escape. Unfortunately he gets tackled.)

Ichika: I got him, girls.

Nino: Good, let's tie him up.

Y/N: Aren't you a little younger to play cops?

Miku: You've got some balls, I see. Now go to sleep.

(Miku knocks Y/N out.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen tied up in the bed as he has a collar in his neck, a gag in his mouth and a chasity belt in his member.)

Yotsuba: Now let's get started.

(Yotsuba sits on Y/N's face and rubs her womanhood on his face while Itsuki roughly creases his balls. Ichica whips his chest. The torture lasts for thirty minutes. After that Nino and Miku decide to have a threesome with him. Nino bounces on his manhood while Miku sits on his face, making him eat her out, he surely can't due to the gag.)

Miku: Man, this gag is uncomfortable.

(Then she removes the gag, and Y/N eats her out.)

Miku: (moans) Much better.

(They kept going for thirty minutes until the three end up cumming.)

Nino: You know this isn't over, don't you?

(Y/N gulps as he knows that he's not going to escape so easily. They raped him all day and all night until he broke and gave up his career as a Phantom Thief forever.)