Yandere Male Vampire Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire St. Louis (Lemon)

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually Yandere Male Vampire Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire St. Louis (Eagle Union) (Luxurious Wheels skin) (Lemon), and once again it's an AU where there's no shipgirls or sirens. And also St. Louis will be named just as Louis.)

(Y/N may not look like, but he's actually a vampire. He went to a fancy party to find a queen of his own. That's when he met a woman named Louis. He approaches her and notices that she is sad.)

Y/N: Hello, cutie. Do you always come here?

 Do you always come here?

Louis: Who are you?

Y/N: (bows) Y/N L/N, at your service.

Louis: (blushes) Oh, my name is Louis...

Y/N: You seem sad... what happened?

Louis: (sad) I divorced from my ex-husband lately.

Y/N: Really? Why?

Louis: I found out he had cheated on me, and he just married be for my money.

Y/N: What the... the nerve of that bastard... (in mind) When I see whoever did this to her, I'll kill him with my own hands... no, with my teeth!

(They continued talking, and after that, their hearts beat as they look at each other.)

Y/N: (in mind) I have finally found my queen.

Louis: (in mind) He's the one who can heal my broken heart.

Y/N: How about we go to an empty place while the party goes on?

Louis: Good idea.

(Y/N and Louis go to an empty place, and then they strip naked.)

Y/N: Wow, your body is beautiful, Louis.

Louis: You're quite a stud as well, Y/N.

(Then they start making out, even twirling their tongues as Y/N massages her boobs, making her moan during the kiss. She then lowers herself and starts sucking his manhood. Y/N helps her to keep it up.)

Y/N: Louis, that feels good.

Louis: (muffled) I'm so glad you like it.

(Then she sucks his manhood more until Y/N cums in her mouth. She swallows all of the cum.)

Louis: Delicious.

(Louis pushes him down and sits on his manhood.)

Louis: Oh yes...

(Y/N then inserts his manhood into her womanhood and starts moving.)

Louis: Oh, I thought it was gonna hurt, but that feels so good...

(Y/N keeps moving as she moans in pleasure.)

Y/N: You're so tight, Louis.

Louis: You're so big, Y/N.

Y/N: (in mind) That hurts at first, but don't worry, Louis. You will soon feel the ecstasy.

(Y/N keeps moving, and then Louis starts moving as well, and they eventually cum.)

Louis: That was so nice...

Y/N: Indeed it was.

(As Louis cuddles with Y/N, he then bites her neck and sucks her blood, turning her into a vampire and strengthening her love for him.)

(One month later)

(Louis had spent lovely days with her new husband, and both killed whoever tried to take one from another. Unfortunately she saw the last person he wanted to see. Her ex-husband Hector has returned and wanted to get her back even though he cheated on her and she already divorced him and blocked him from her life. She got sick of it, and once she returned to the castle where she lives with her new husband, she talked with Y/N about this.)

Louis: My ex again.

Y/N: Damn it. When is he going to learn?

Louis: Actually, I have an idea.

Y/N: What could be it?

Louis: First, I'll pretend I want him back as well. Second, I'll agree to date him tomorrow. Third, I'll knock him out and force him to watch us having sex. Fourth, we taunt him before executing him. So? What do you think, honey?

Y/N: Good idea. I hate him anyway!

(Next day, they started putting their plan into action. Louis met Hector in the place she indicated for their "date", and then she knocks him out and takes him to Y/N's castle, and ties him up in the room, where he wakes up and sees Louis and Y/N making out before she sucks his manhood.)

Louis: This reminds me of the first time. And it's just as big as usual.

Y/N: Yeah, keep going.

Louis: With pleasure.

(Louis keeps sucking Y/N's manhood and does it faster as Y/N smirks at Hector.)

Y/N: So you're her ex. I bet your current wife couldn't get satisfied by you, huh?

(Louis keeps sucking Y/N's manhood until he cums inside of her mouth, and she swallows all of his cum.)

Louis: Delicious. Shall we?

(Y/N nods in agreement, and then Louis smirks at Hector as she inserts Y/N's manhood into her womanhood and starts bouncing.)

Louis: Can you see that? I'm bouncing on a dick which is much better than yours.

(She keeps bouncing, and both moan.)

Louis: You will never get me back, Hector. But I must "thank" you, because of you, I met someone who actually loves me.

(Louis bounces faster, and Y/N helps her by grabbing her hips.)

Y/N: I want to "thank" you as well, Hector. Thanks to your foolishness, Louis is mine forever!

(Louis bounces more until both Y/N and her cum, Hector got saddened as he knows he can't get her back. Some minutes later, Hector was executed by the couple, and now Y/N and Louis can live as king and queen.)