Cheater Union Harem X Y. Overlord MR X Yandere Caring and Loving Crossover Harem

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it's actually Cheater Union Harem X Yandere Bullied/Cheated Overlord (Transformers IDW comics) Male Reader X Yandere Loving and Caring Azur Lane/Girls' Frontline Harem & Yandere Loving and Caring Rias/Akeno/Xenovia/Irina/Rossweisse/Asia/Yasaka/Ravel/Kuroka/Koneko & Yandere Loving Bullies' Mothers (Lemon).)

(Y/N used to be a powerless student at Union Academy, and only the shipgirls, the T-Dolls, and surprisingly Rias and her peerage female members cared about him. He used to have some girlfriends, but he found out something which made him snap.)

Momo: Harder, Sho.

Ochako: Pound my pussy, Deku-kun.

Shoto: Yao-Momo... you're so tight...

(Suddenly something in him snapped, and he awakened a power which allowed him to transform into the vengeance incarnate, the Decepticon named Overlord.)

Y/N: Hehehehehehe!

Y/N: Hehehehehehe!

(His laughter interrupted the cheaters' fun with the bullies, and they couldn't even react as Y/N started destroying the dorm where everything is happening.)

Ruby: (shocked) What the hell?

Weiss: Who is that?

Y/N: Prepare for my vengeance!

????: (unsion) Can we help you?

(Then Y/N turns to see the shipgirls, the T-Dolls, the bullies' mothers (Inko, Mitsuki, Rei, Miki and Raven.), Kuroka, Yasaka, Ravel and Rias along with her female peerage members.)

Issei: What the... (angry) YOU ARE BETRAYING ME?

Inko: I expected better from you, Izuku.

Izuku: (scared) Mom?

Bakugo: (groans) Oh great, those old hags.

Y/N: You should respect the elders, but since you don't, allow me to teach you... through PAIN!

(Y/N then starts showing his powers as Overlord, and brutally starts beating his bullies. Some of them are ripped in half while others are simply pulverized or crushed like bugs. Surprisingly he lets Issei, Bakugo and Cardin live, much for their anger.)

Bakugo: WHY DON'T YOU KILL US ALREADY?

Y/N: Because you still didn't suffer enough. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(The cheaters are also brutalized by the other girls, but then Raven stops them.)

Raven: Let's spare some of them. I wanted to teach that failure of a daughter a lesson she should have learned a long time ago.

Yang: (angry) ARE YOU SAYING ABANDONING ME AND DAD WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Raven: It turns out it wasn't...

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen still as Overlord as he is inside a torture room watching the three remaining bullies strapped into their chairs and with their mouths shut by a duck tape.)