Yandere/Submissive Slave X Yandere Male Vampire (BDSM Lemon)

(Karl Tepes is a vampire who got obsessed with a girl named Jessica. Once he saw her, he wanted her for himself. Then he approached her and hypnotized her, making her his loyal sex slave. When some random dudes approached her, she didn't hesitate to kill them, and Karl killed her family as he knows she won't miss them.)

(In his castle's room, Y/N is seen thrusting into Jessica's womb while a vibrator was placed in her ass, and she was loving each and every moment of it.)

Jessica: YES! FUCK ME! FASTER, HARDER, DEEPER! FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!

Karl: Who do you belong to?

Jessica: You...

Karl: What?

Jessica: You're the man!

Karl: I can't hear you! Say it louder!

Jessica: YOU'RE THE MAN, KARL! I BELONG TO YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST MASTER I COULD EVER ASK FOR! KEEP PUMPING ME UP!

Karl: (chuckles) Good girl, here's your reward.

(After a couple of thrusts, Karl had finally reached his limit and cam into Jessica's womb, making her scream in ecstasy and stick her tongue out.)

(Timeskip)

(Karl is seen watching the night sky as Jessica comes in.)

Karl: There you are, my beautiful slave. Come here and watch this beautiful night with me.

(She approaches him, and he places a collar in her neck.)

Karl: Who's your man?

Jessica: You, master. You are my one and only man!

Karl: Good.

(Then they watch the night sky as Jessica knows that she must take out every obstacle in the way of their love should Karl order her to do so. Karl of course could take out some of them as well.)