Male Pride Trooper Reader X Yandere Loving Azur Lane/G. Frontline/Taimanin Harem

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and also, Union's Earth is located at Universe 11.)

(Y/N is the 3rd strongest member of Pride Troopers. After the Tournament of Power ended, he just fought and defeated a space monster that threatened a planet and its inhabitants.)

Y/N: Whew

Y/N: Whew. I almost lost this fight... I wish I could have brought Jiren and Toppo.

(Suddenly a portal opens up and sucks him.)

Y/N: I TAKE IT BAAAAAAAACK!

(At Union's Earth.)

(The same portal opens up and Y/N comes out of it.)

Y/N Hmm... where am I? (looks around) You know what? Forget it. I'll patrol around here and look for clues of where I can be myself.

(Suddenly he hears a roar, and turns to see a monster named Skull Gomora rampaging through the city.)

Y/N: You know what they say, a Pride Trooper's job never ends.

(Cut to Skull Gomora, he is seen easily defeating the "heroes" who are fighting him, and innocent people died in the fight.)

S

S. Gomora: (roars)

(Suddenly Y/N hits Skull Gomora with a flying knee strike.)

Y/N: You and me now, monster!

(Y/N and Skull Gomora charge at each other and have a clash as Y/N hits Skull Gomora's face with a knee strike before blocking the kaiju's attacks and hitting his chin hard, and then his chest.)

Izuku: Who is he?

Ruby: And how is he so strong?

Rias: Is this really possible?

Ichika: Whoever he is, he isn't human. I know for sure.

Naruto: Yeah, we all noticed that, genius.

(Back to Y/N, he brings Skull Gomora down with at Karate Chop, and then he spins like a top before descending towards the defeated kaiju.)