Yandere Caring Xenovia X Yandere Indoraptor Shifter Male Reader

(Y/N L/N is the pawn of Xenovia's Peerage, and she cares so much about him that she won't hesitate to kill anyone who dares to get close to him. He loves her as well, and won't hesitate to kill anyone who hurts or flirts her.)

(Y/N is seen walking through the halls of Kuoh Academy when Akeno and Rias approach him.)

Rias: Hi, Y/N.

Akeno: Ara ara... what a stud you are.

Y/N: (glares) Why are you here?

Rias: Would you like to become part of my peerage instead?

Y/N: Are you nuts? I'm part of Xenovia's peerage, and besides, I love her!

Akeno: What if she doesn't love you back?

Rias: Yeah, we can give you a good time.

Y/N: Which part of "I'm part of Xenovia's peerage" you didn't understand?

Akeno: We can convince her to trade pawns. And besides...

Rias: We're getting nowhere with Issei, and we started having an interest on you ever since that fight.

(Flashback)

(Y/N is seen walking at the courtyard until he sees the Pervert Trio peeking on Xenovia's dorm.)

Y/N: (growls) Those perverts. THEY SHALL FEAR MY WRATH!

(Then he transforms into his monster form: Indoraptor and charges at the Pervert Trio. His roars are heard, and they run away like chickens.)

Y/N: (roars)

Y/N: (roars)

(Y/N corners the Pervert Trio and starts beating the two of them to death. Issei then transforms as well, only for Y/N to hit him with a tail swag. Issei gets up and charges his shot.)

Issei: Dragon Shot!

(Issei's shot hits Y/N, who surprisingly survives the attack. He tries again and again, but the shots don't faze Y/N at all. He then chomps of Issei's arms before beating him to a pulp. Suddenly a female voice is heard.)

????: Enough, Y/N!

????: Enough, Y/N!

(Y/N turns to see Xenovia as she rushes to him and hugs him.)

Xenovia: I'm sorry, my precious pawn. I should have known that Issei and his friends would dare to take a peek on me.

(Suddenly she sees Rias and her peerage, and glares at the red haired "King".)

Xenovia: You... (approaches Rias) Why don't you control that idiotic pawn of yours? My pawn could have killed yours if I hadn't stopped him.

(Then Xenovia walks away with Y/N while hugging his arm.)

(Flashback ends.)

Y/N: I'll still pass. But tell that pervert that next time we cross paths, he will die definitely.

(Y/N walks away, and then Xenovia sees Rias and Akeno.)

Xenovia: Like letting her pawn do what he did wasn't enough, he had the audacity to try to take him from me? Now they're dead!

(Xenovia draws her Durandal and sneakingly beheads both Rias and Akeno.)

Xenovia: THIS IS FOR YOU TO LEARN THAT Y/N BELONGS TO ME!

(Xenovia then laughs maniacally.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen as Indoraptor once again, and beating the crap out of Issei. After he was done, he chomped his head off, killing him.)

Y/N: Emperor my ass! I am the true emperor around here!

????: Couldn't have agreed more, my love.

(Y/N turns to see Xenovia covered in blood and smiling deviously.)

Y/N: Let me guess, you killed those whores who tried to take me from you.

Xenovia: Yep, and it looks like you kept your word when you said that pervert would die.

Y/N: Now we both know that I belong to you.

Xenovia: And I belong to you as well, my precious pawn.

(Y/N reverts back to his human form, and shares a passionate kiss with Xenovia.)

Xenovia: Why don't we go back home now?

Y/N: I would love to.

Xenovia: Good, because I'm planning to have your babies.

Y/N: Well, what are we waiting for?

(Then they walk back home, where they make some wild sex, and Xenovia eventually gets pregnant with two children. They married and started living as a family.)