Yandere Cheater Wive X Male Reader X Yandere Loving and Caring Wive Yasaka (🍋)

(Y/N used to be the husband of Jackie until he caught her cheating on him with a young highschool student.)

Jackie: Harder, Issei.

Issei: (grunts) You're so tight, Jackie. I don't know how that loser got to you first.

Jackie: He doesn't even know that I don't love him anymore.

(Y/N gets angry and storms off, leaving a hate note.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen sitting on the bench until he meets a woman.)

Yasaka: Hello, cutie

Yasaka: Hello, cutie. What are you doing here by yourself?

Y/N: My wife cheated on me with a younger boy.

Yasaka: What? This is madness!

Y/N: I know... I loved her, and that's how she repays me?

Yasaka: My name is Yasaka. What's yours?

Y/N: I am Y/N...

Yasaka: Pretty name.

Y/N: Thanks.

(Then they smile at each other and have a passionate kiss.)

(Some weeks later, Y/N and Yasaka got to know each other well, and they are even about to marry.)

Priest: Y/N, do you accept Yasaka as your loving wife?

Y/N: I do.

Priest: Yasaka, do you accept Y/N as your loving husband?

Yasaka: I do?

Priest: If there's someone among you guys, who is against this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace.

????: Actually, I am.

(They turn to see Jackie.)

Y/N: Jackie? What are you doing here?

Jackie: I came to bring you back home?

Y/N: Said the unfaithful woman who cheated on her ex-husband with a young boy.

(Everyone got surprised by such revelation.)

Jackie: So that's why you left that note?

(Suddenly some people glare at a certain young boy as they already know what happened.)

Sona: (glares) Rias made a mistake.

Kiba: A grave mistake indeed.

(Then they hold Issei as the drag him away. Meanwhile Jackie and Yasaka glare at each other.)

Yasaka: Let me tell you something, Jackie. Y/N isn't yours anymore. He's even given his virginity to me!

(Flashback)

(Yasaka is seen sucking on Y/N's manhood, making him moan.)

Yasaka: (in mind) Wow, his dick is so hard

Yasaka: (in mind) Wow, his dick is so hard. It's like I'm sucking on a metal pipe.

(Then she uses her tongue to lick the tip of his manhood while still sucking it, and this made him cum in her mouth. She swallows all of his cum and gets up to slide on his still hardened member.)

Y/N: Oh god...

Yasaka: Now we're one.

(She doesn't waste time and bounces harder and faster.)

Y/N: (moans) Oh god, it's like it's sucking out my cum.

Yasaka: Good.

(Y/N eventually cums inside of Yasaka, and they moan loudly.)

Yasaka: That's a good boy. We'll get married and have a happy family together.

Y/N: Can we please go some more rounds.

Yasaka: Well, just to make sure I get pregnant.

(Flashback Ends)

(Jackie was totally pissed as she found out her ex-husband gave his virginity to another woman.)

Jackie: I'LL GET YOU BACK, Y/N! AND THEN I'LL HAVE YOUR CHILD!

(Hearing this makes Yasaka angry as she reveals her true form, a nine-tailed fox.)

Yasaka: Let's go!

Jackie: What the hell are you thinking? You don't scare me!

(Yasaka hits Jackie, and then she grabs her.)

Yasaka: Played college ball, you know.

Jackie: At some cushy ivy league school.

(Yasaka headbutts her before hitting her again, and then she grabs her.)

Yasaka: Try University of Kyoto. Coulda have gone pro if I hadn't joined my tribe. I'm not a beltaway pansy like you. I can crush little whores... with my two hands.

(Then she throws Jackie up, and the latter screams before being burned alive by Yasaka.)

Yasaka: Don't fuck with this kitsune.

(Everyone got surprised by seeing such creature live and in colors. Suddenly someone casted a spell which makes everyone, except for Y/N and Yasaka, lose their memories.)

(Y/N and Yasaka happily married and had a daughter named Kunou.)