Bullied Shinn Asuka X Yandere Loving Lunamaria Hawke & Stella Louisser

(Shinn Asuka used to have a nice life until he lost his family in a fight between Villains and Pro Heroes. His life got worse once he attended Union Academy because he was powerless.)

Random Student: How could a nobody get in here?

(He got constantly bullied during his time at school.)

Cardin: Why are you even here? You've got no place among us.

(But once he got a dog, he was about to take it to his dorm, but then Satsuki pulls him.)

Satsuki: You still didn't learn how things work here, did you?

(Then Team SSSN decide to kill Shinn's dog, and that's how the Destiny Gundam awakened.)

Satsuki: (shocked) What?

Sun: How is that even possible?

(Suddenly he starts beating the crap out os Satsuki, Teams CRDL, SSSN, Yang, Bakusquad, Team Hanzo and Rias' Peerage.)

Eijiro: (weakly) No... please... have... mercy...

(Destiny simply pierces Eijiro, making him cough blood

(Destiny simply pierces Eijiro, making him cough blood.)

(After the incident, Shinn decides to visit Class 1-B, Jaune, Dekusquad, Ryuko, Team CFVY, Sona's Peerage and Team Gessen.)

Shinn: Sorry guys, I can't stay here anymore

Monoma: What? Why?

Shinn: I was simply treated like I didn't belong here, and making things worse, they even talk crap about my family.

Jaune: They talked crap about your family? That's low.

Izuku: Where are you going now?

Shinn: Going somewhere I can be accepted.

Ryuko: Take care.

Coco: If you need us, we'll come for you.

Sona/Yumi: Same here.

Shinn: Well, it's time for the farewell.

(Then he leaves the academy as he had already told the headmasters of his decision. Most of them simply agreed while a few wanted to keep him, but it was in vain as the Pro Heroes said that Shinn's family deserved to die.)