Yandere Mom X Son Reader

(Y/N is a young boy who has a secret he doesn't want anyone else to find out, especially the school he studies at. He is the co-star of his own mother named Marika, who is an AV star. The reason is that she doesn't want to leave her son alone. So she wanted him as his co-star and the only man who can touch her.)

(Y/N is seen at school)

Y/N: (in mind) I'm in danger at school. If they find out my secret, I might get bullied. Sure, I can take them down, but they're gonna make lewd and snide remarks.

Professor: Y/N?

(Y/N yelps)

Professor: You don't look alright. Something troubles you?

Y/N: Uh... nothing, professor.

Professor: Hmm... well, back to the topic...

(The professor resumes his explanation.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in the cafeteria as he was eating by himself. Suddenly he sees some angry bullies.)

Y/N: When are you gonna learn?

Bully 1: You're the one supposed to learn your place, bastard!

Y/N: Oh yeah? Then take THIS!

(Y/N sends a discharge of electrical energy and one of the bullies, and this scared the other classmates as they run away.)

Bully 2: You MONSTER!

(Y/N then uses the force choke on the second bully.)

Y/N: Me? A monster? No, I am a DEVIL!

(Then he laughs while the other bullies try to beat him, but he dodges and punches them away before sending his phantom to torment the bullies while leaving the cafeteria. After a while, Y/N's phantom dissipates and the principal comes in, glaring at the bullies.)

Principal: All of you, in my room! NOW!

(The bullies sigh in defeat, knowing that the Principal doesn't believe in superpowers.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen walking out of the school as he sees his bullies' corpses in the floor.)

Y/N: What just happened?

(Suddenly Y/N feels two familiar arms hugging him.)

Marika: Oh my baby boy. I'm so glad you're alright.

Y/N: Mom... did you...

Marika: Shhh, don't worry about anything else.

(Then Marika pulls her son and takes him to their car as she hugs him tightly, causing him to blush.)

Marika: I don't care if it's taboo. I need it now.

(Then she kisses Y/N while having him grope her.)

Marika: Do you love mommy, son?

Y/N: (sighs) I do.

(Then Marika hugs him between her bosom and takes him to the studios where they perform their porn scenes. Unbeknownst to Y/N himself, other actors are seen outside of the studio, dead and bloodied, implying that Y/N's mom killed them as well.)