Yandere Teacher Scathach X Ritsuka Fujimaru X Yandere Kouhai Mash & BB (Lemon)

(A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, and it takes place at a High School AU, so no masters or servants.)

(Ritsuka Fujimaru is just an average highshool student, who always got good grades. He had drawn the attention of a teacher names Scathach and two new highschool students known as Mash Kyrielight and BB. Scathach was nicer towards Ritsuka more than the others, and the reason because of it is because she loves him more than a student. She has even killed her ex-husband by running over him.)

(Scathach is seen masturbating in an empty classroom as she has some lewd thoughts about Ritsuka.)

Scathach: Oh, Ritsuka

Scathach: Oh, Ritsuka. You're so cute... I can't wait to have fun with you. Oh, my Ritsuka. I can't wait anymore. Make love with me...

(She's not the only one. Mash and BB are seen secretly following Ritsuka as he is placing some books at the locker.)

Mash: Oh, RItsuka-senpai

Mash: Oh, RItsuka-senpai... just looking at you gets me all wet.

BB: I wish I could make a move on you, senpai

(Suddenly they see a random schoolgirl pinning Ritsuka against the walls and kissing him on the lips.)

Mash: That bitch...

(Mash tries to charge at the random girl, but BB stops her.)

Mash: Let me go, BB. That girl is stealing our senpai!

BB: Don't worry, we'll kill her.

????: Mind if I join in?

(Mash and BB turn to see Scathach, and the the three smirk deviously.)

Girls: He will be ours.

(Timeskip)

(Ritsuka is seen handing over the test paper to Scathach.)

Ritsuka: Here's my test, sensei.

Scathach: Thank you.

(Then Ritsuka goes back to his seat as the random girl blows a kiss to him. Scathach glares at the girl.)

Scathach: (in mind) So she's the one trying to take him, huh? She's gonna get hers...

(Then the bell rings as Ritsuka is the first to get out of the classroom, and the the random girl is about to get out, but then Mash and BB come in, intercepting her.)

Mash: There you are.

BB: The girl who's trying to take our senpai from us?

Random Girl: Your senpai? Ritsuka is MY se-

(Scathach silences her by stabbing her, and then so do Mash and BB, who stab her until they can't anymore. Once she died, they laugh maniacally.)

Girls: RITSUKA IS OURS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Timeskip)

(Ritsuka is seen in his house, when he suddenly sees Scathach, Mash and BB coming in his room.)

Ritsuka: Sensei? Mash? BB? What are you doing here?

Scathach: We just came here to see you, love. And you can call me Scathach.

Ritsuka: Love?

Mash: Yeah, senpai. We love you so much.

Ritsuka: I...

(Suddenly Scathach kisses him on the lips, and Ritsuka kissses back.)

Scathach: Oh, Ritsuka. You taste so good.

(Mash and BB decide to strip naked, and so does Scathach. Ritsuka has an erection by seeing their naked bodies and wet pussies.)

Scathach: Do it, Ritsuka. I want you inside of me.

(Ritsuka inserts his cock into Scathach's pussy while being kissed by Mash, and then by BB. He thrusts slowly into Scathach, before slowly picking the pace.)

Scathach: Harder, Ritsuka. Harder and Faster.

(He thrusts quick and rough, and both of them moan.)

Ritsuka: I'm going to cum, Scathach.

Scathach: Me too.

(Then with a last thrust, both of them cum massively, but as Ritsuka pulls his member out, he sees it's still hard. Mash and BB take the opportunity to push him into the bed, and then Mash shoves her pussy into his member while BB sits on his face.)

BB: Come on, senpai. Eat my pussy.

(Ritsuka licks BB's pussy while Mash bounces on his dick.)

Mash: You're so big, senpai. (moans) I love you so much, senpai.

BB: More, senpai. More.

(Ritsuka licks BB harder while Mash quickly bounces on his dick, and the two girls even make out. After some minutes, they end up cumming.)

Girls: We love you.

Ritsuka: I love you too, girls.

(Ritsuka started a new family with the three girls, and even had children.)