Yandere Brutal Obsessive Kakegurui/Azur Lane Harem X Shy/Strong Male Reader P2 🍋

(Here is the Part Two of the previous one-shot.)

(The girls have recovered from their fight against Y/N and some of them were magically revived. Suddenly Sumika, Houko, Naoko, Souko and Yumemi come in.)

Sumika: We found where Y/N lives

Yumeko: Where?

Naoko/Houko: Follow us.

(They follow them and finally find Y/N's house.)

Y/N: (Knuckles' Voice) Oh no!

(Y/N decides to go for the garage and escapes his own house with his black 1970 Dodge Charger.)

Y/N: Farewell again

Y/N: Farewell again. Man, I hate this town anyway. I'M OUTTA HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

(Inside Y/N's house, the girls hear his voice and quickly realize that he is trying to escape.)

Souko: It's him

Souko: It's him.

Enterprise: Trying to escape again, huh?

Yumemi: Let's go after him!

(They quickly chase after Y/N, and he blow his car away. He manages to get out, and growls in anger.)

Y/N: You girls never learn, do you?

(Y/N uses one of his swords and charges at the girls, but Yumeko blocks his attack.)

Y/N: What?

Yumeko: We got stronger now. You can't win.

Akagi: So ungrateful. You're lucky to have so many beautiful girls in love with you, and yet you avoid them.

Bismarck: Time to teach you a lesson, but first...

Sakura: Go to sleep!

(Sakura knocks Y/N out and the girls take him to a secret place.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen tied up as he suddenly sees the girls again, and tries to break free, but somehow he can't.)

Yuriko: You have forced our hand, and now you'll have to pay the price.

(Then Midari comes in with a strapon in her waist, and she smirks as she sticks it on his ass, causing him to scream in pain.)

Midari: How do you like that?

(She starts thrusting on his ass, and then Enterprise decide to put her pussy close to his face.)

Enterprise: Come on, lick!

(Y/N starts licking Enterprise while Midari thrusts faster and Yumeko starts jerking him off. Y/N licks Enterprise more, and she feels close to her limit.)

Enterprise: Prepare to drink my love juice.

(Then Enterprise cums on his face while Yumeko makes him cum. Then Bismarck comes in and shover her womanhood on his mamber while moving in the ballet dancer position. Then it was Roon's turn to stick her strapon in Y/N's ass as he screams in pain again, and she thrusts on him. Some minutes later, Y/N cums inside Bismarck.)

Roon: We're not done yet.

Yumemi: We'll be doing it until we all get satisfied.

Taihou: And your mind will eventually break.

(The girls kept their world as they took their turns raping him either by riding him like cowgirls or sticking their dildos in his ass to hear his screams which became music to their ears. Y/N eventually broke down and became their sex slave forever.)