Yandere Volpina X Male OC X Yandere Emerald

(Steven Light was just a normal college student, but unfortunately he attracted the attention of two girls. One is known for spreading lies and works as a fake heroine named Volpina. The other has the prowess to create illusions. They swore to have him no matter what.)

(Steven is seen in the cafeteria as the two girls look at him and smirk as they walk up to him while Emerald sways her hips, and eventually they sit by his side.)

Lila: Hey there, handsome.

Steven: Hey.

Emerald: You seem lonely today. Maybe we can change that.

Steven: No, thanks. I'm doing fine here. But thanks for the offer.

(Lila sits in his lap.)

Lila: Oh, come on. We promise we won't bite… much.

Steven: No, really. I'm fine.

(Steven picks Lila up and places her down in her seat.)

Steven: It was a nice offer, but I'm fine.

(Then he walks out and leaves.)

Emerald: Another one playing hard to get.

Lila: Let's show him what happens when boys play hard to get.

(Then Lila transforms into Volpina, and along with Emerald, she starts killing anyone standing in their way. Steven could hear the screams, and turned to see Volpina and Emerald. He runs as fast as he can and tries to hide from them because they were skilled enough to dodge or deflect bullets. Steven then finds his car and drives in hopes to get away from them, but Emerald shoots the two back tires of the car.)

Steven: Oh fuck, I knew I should have called Ladybug and Cat Noir when I had a chance.

(Then a blade cuts the roof of the car, tearing it open. Volpina then grabs him.)

Volpina: Well, look what I found.

Emerald: You weren't clever rejecting us, and you were even more foolish running away from us.

Steven: To hell with you both. Ladybug and Cat Noir will come any moment to stop you.

(They laugh maniacally as they show a picture of the dead bodies of Ladybug and Cat Noir.)

Volpina: (smirks) So? Still gonna defy us?

(Having no other choice, Steven sighs in defeat.)

Steven: Okay, you win, I'll be yours.

Volpina: Good boy.

Emerald: You made the right choice. Now come home with us. We have something special for you.

Volpina: We promise you will like it.

(Then they took Steven with them, and they were never seen again.)