Yandere Itsuka Kendo X AFO Son/Vigilante OC (Normal Lemon)

(Shigaraki Taiga is the son of the deceased former Number One Villain: All For One, but he choses to not be a villain, but rather a vigilante.)

(Taiga is seen currently spinning a villain and throwing him into a car. The Villain uses his quirk and shoves some cars at him, but he quickly dodges. Then he punches the villain before electrocuting him. Muscular is seen lifting a car and throwing it at Taiga, who touches the car, and it decays.)

Taiga: Wrong move, pal.

(Taiga kicks Muscular into a truck, and then he punches his belly before kicking his face, and finally he beheads him with some arm blades.)

Taiga: My job is done around here.

(Unfortunately the U.A. Staff comes in.)

Nezu: Mr. Shigaraki!

Taiga: (glares) What do you want?

All Might: Answers!

Taiga: Is that all?

Eraserhead: Are you actually his son?

Taiga: If you're referring to the deceased All For One, yes. I'm his son. But I chose to be a vigilante. 

Gran Torino: But why?

Taiga: Because this society is rotten, and I want to fix it myself.

(Then Taiga leaves.)

(Timeskip)

(Taiga is seen walking through the streets, and suddenly he sees Himiko Toga.)

Toga: Hey Taiga.

Taiga: Oh, hey Toga. How's it going?

Toga: Good. I wanted to ask you if you would like to hang out with me.

Taiga: Sorry, but I'm still patrolling the town. Maybe another time.

Toga: Okay.

(Taiga walks away, and a certain orange hair girl grits her teeth.)

Itsuka: That villainous bitch is going to regret it.

(Timeskip)

(Taiga has returned to his house after taking down another villain. As he goes to his room, he lays down on his bed, but suddenly Itsuka comes in and sits on his lap.)

Taiga: Itsuka?

(She then rips off his clothes.)

Taiga: What the hell...

Itsuka: Shhhhh! (Taiga gets silent) Just relax and enjoy it

(She starts to suck his manhood, causing him to moan.)

Itsuka: Just the sound I needed to hear.

(She goes faster and after some minutes, he cums inside of her. Then she positions herself on his member and slides on it before she starts bouncing, making him moan.)

Itsuka: That's what's more to live than being a hero.

(She bounces faster.)

Taiga: Oh god, I'm going to cum soon.

Itsuka: Me too.

(She goes harder and faster on his manhood until he eventually cums inside of her.)

Itsuka: (breathes heavily) You... were... great... but... let's go for a few rounds just to make sure.

(Taiga gets shocked as Itsuka has sex with him again and again.)

(Timeskip)

(Itsuka is seen with a pregnancy test.)

Itsuka: I guess I'm gonna have to resort to a vigilante career as well since I won't be able to do a hero job properly as I'm pregnant. I can't wait to show him our baby.

(Taiga and Itsuka married and she gave birth to a daughter named Anya Shigaraki-Itsuka. Taiga still does his vigilante jobs, but now he has his wife as a partner.)