Y. Loving/Caring Enterprise META X Male Cmd. Reader X Y. Cheater(?) Enterprise 🍋

(Y/N used to be Enterprise's husband until he saw something which broke his heart. He saw her making out with another guy, and then he stormed off in tears. What he didn't know was that the guy had been harassing Enterprise before she told him to back off because she's married, and then he forced a kiss on her. Enterprise noticed Y/N leaving, and then she kicks the other guy away.)

Guy: (angry) WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Enterprise: I said I am already... MARRIED!

Guy: (stern) WHY DON'T YOU...

(Before the guy could finish his sentence, Enterprise started beating and torturing the guy for causing the misunderstanding.)

Enterprise: YOU THINK YOU CAN SIMPLY KISS ME AND GET AWAY WITH THIS?

(She tortured the guy by electrocuting him, kicking his balls to a pulp, and even making him watch things the guy hated. The tortured was so much that the guy couldn't stand anymore and started crying like a bitch.)

Guy: Please, have mercy on me!

(Enterprise shakes her head and decides to drop him to the seas as the sharks eat him.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N left Azur Lane for a while and the shipgirls thought he just wanted to take a few days off because he wanted a break for a while.)

Bismarck: Did you girls see komandant Y/N?

Akagi: He's probably taking a few days off.

Belfast: Perhaps he just wanted a break for a while.

Roon: Well, we have to understand, right?

Kaga: Yeah, being a commander can be stressful.

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen walking around the streets as he takes a reflection about what he just witnessed.)

Y/N: Damn it... if I just had a little bit of self-confidence...

(Suddenly he saw someone who looks like Enterprise, but she wasn't wearing a hat, her hair was longer and she has a serious expression. Suddenly she turns to see Y/N and changes her expression to a shocked one.)

Enterprise META: Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: (confused) Huh? Who are you?

Enterprise META: That's me, Y/N. Your one and only Enterprise.

Y/N: I don't know... last time I saw you... or her...

Enterprise META: Her? Who?

Y/N: The other you... "my" Enterprise...

Enterprise META: And what did she do?

Y/N: She... (looks down) ...cheated on me...

Enterprise META: (stern) What the hell? Grrr... I'll tear her apart for what she did to you!

Y/N: Explain something... Why do you care so much about me?

Enterprise META: Because you remind me of my lovely Y/N.

Y/N: What happened to him?

Enterprise META: He died in the war against the sirens. But how could the other "me" throw her own husband away like trash?

(Then she hugs Y/N with her absolute affection she felt for her timeline's Y/N.)

(Timeskip)

(After a while Y/N and Enterprise META were found by the last person they wanted to see.)

Enterprise: Honey, I'm so glad I found you.

Enterprise META: Oh, now you decided to look for him, huh?

(Then Enterprise META immediately starts attacking Enterprise, who dodges her attacks.)

Enterprise: What the hell?

Enterprise META: You proved to not deserve Y/N... BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HIM!

Enterprise: I didn't cheat on him. That guy from before was harassing me, and even though I tole him to back off and that I was already married, he forced a kiss on me.

Y/N: What?

Enterprise: That was just a misunderstanding, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you?

(Y/N then sobs and gets on his knees.)

Y/N: I'm so sorry... please, forgive me...

(Enterprise and Enterprise META approach Y/N and comfort him.)

Enterprise META: Ow sweetie, don't cry.

Enterprise: Shhh, it's okay, Y/N. I forgive you. I will always love you, no matter what happens.

Y/N: Thank you... but I still need to make up for my mistake.

Enterprise META: I have an idea, darling.

(Both Enterprises drag him to Enterprise META's room, and then they start making love. Enterprise and Enterprise META take their turns making out with Y/N until his member gets hardened.)

Enterprise: It looks like you're ready to go, Y/N.

(Then Enterprise inserts Y/N's member into her pussy and starts bouncing while Enterprise META sits on his face and has him lick her.)

Enterprise: Still as big as usual, I see.

Enterprise META: And your licking technique is just as good as my Y/N's.

(Enterprise bounces faster while Y/N keeps licking Enterprise META.)

Enterprise: (moans) So... wonderful.

Enterprise META: I feel like my pussy will explode... (moans) More! More!

(After seven minutes, the three end up cumming.)

(In the end, Enterprise META married him because her timeline Y/N once told her that he always wanted her to be happy no matter what happened to him.)