chapter 6

On Sunday the whole family got ready to go see Maya run. As usual, Carina had her camera ready to take some pictures of her new friend.
The blonde was already dressed, she was just about to put on a jogging suit over her running short to go to school, but in the meantime she was walking around the house in her shorts and tank top.

- "It's super tight," Carina said as she entered the room, having passed her eyes over her buttocks and thighs as Maya bent over her bed to remake it.

-"You understand why I only wear pants... When you have to run, with such short or tight outfits."

- "you are very muscular though"

- "stop or I'll think you're checking me out"

- "now you can, I'm totally checking you out"

- "a comparison thing?" Maya asked as she turned around.

-"I don't like lies... So no. I understand why people like you"

- "and I understand why people like you" Maya replied as she lowered her eyes to Carina who had put on her black dress, the one she had shown her the day before.
"Is this your breakup dress?" She said with a sorry look on her face.

The Italian had laughed: "you're stupid..."

- "what you're not going to tell him it's not possible?"

- "yes, but it's not a break-up dress. He kissed me, but we are not together".

- "I was living well without you reminding me of that detail"

- "what the fact that he kiss me ?" Carina repeated, laughing at the blonde's grimace.
"You don't need to pull that face ... It wasn't his lips, that yours touched"

- "imagine one day my lips touching yours... By extension I would have kissed him..."

Carina had moistened her lips: "and why would my lips will touch yours?"

- "you never know, a game, a token..."

- "a desire?!"

- "if you ever feel like trying to kiss a girl indeed"

- "yes because you already have"

Maya had approached and leaned over her bed, where Carina had been sitting, putting a hand on each side of her thighs, while the Italian woman had laid back slightly, leaning on her elbows, legs crossed.

- "you will let me know if this... Desire... Come to you. I would like to be the first... Informed" she said, looking at her lips a few inches from her mouth.

The Italian had grabbed her collar in her hand and pushed Maya without letting go.

-"I would need more than twenty hours of difference between this desire and your lips on another girl's body" she said, uncrossing her legs and getting up.

-"It could be difficult" answered Maya to laugh while the brunette had dropped her collar.

- "too bad for you"

They were downstairs and it wasn't long before they were off to school. The first day of school was the next day but it would give Carina a first glimpse of her future school and her future classmates, at least the present ones.

When they arrived, Andy and the gang were already there. Alex stood up, ran his hand down Carina's back and went in for a kiss, but Carina turned her head. Their friends had laughed silently and others had made faces to say that he had taken a wind, silently laughing at him.

Andy had stood up and hugged Carina before tapping Maya's arm.

- "so Carina gets a hug and I get a punch?"