chapter 20

When they got home at 2:30 a.m. that night, they both took turns in the shower, not wanting to go to bed with chlorine on their skin.

When Carina entered the room, Maya was not yet in bed, preparing her clothes for the next day, lit only by the bedside lamp.

The eyes of the Italian had fallen on the legs of the blonde. She had approached and had passed her hands under her t-shirt to come to touch her belly and to return her against her, before coming to caress her buttocks.

-"I want to kiss you" whispered the Italian against her ear.

The blonde had come to pass her mouth on her jaw by coming towards her lips.
They had kissed and quickly Maya had come to pass her tongue to ask the access to the mouth of Carina.

This one had broken the kiss and had looked the blonde in the eyes.

"I want to kiss you..."

Maya had approached her face but Carina had stopped her.

"I want to kiss you..." She had lowered her eyes to her body and ran her index finger against the elastic of her shorts.

"Do you want to?" Asked she in a small voice while going up her eyes towards those of Maya. This one had swallowed.

-"You, you, you ask me if I want you to... That you kiss me... There?" Said she, lowering her eyes to her crotch

- "sì"

- "of course I want to; I, I, I just don't want you to, if you don't want to"

- "I do want to, but, if, if I don't like it ?"

- "well, you, you'll stop"

- "o-okay... I think, that, that I have to kiss you, a little bit... First of all, so that you... To get you wet".

- "I assure you that on this side... It's okay."

- "do you want it now?"

- "no, I didn't mean it that way"

- "so no you don't?"

Maya had closed her eyes and taken a deep breath.

- "Yes, Carina, I want you, and I want your mouth right now. If you're waiting for me to want you, I want you to know that I already do, but if you want us to, like, kiss first or something, that's, that's fine with me."

- "o-okay" Carina made as she took Maya's waist with her hands and pulled her back towards her bed.
"Can you sit up?"

The blonde had sat down and the brunette had come to stand on top of her, one leg on each side of her thighs. She had put her hands in cup against her neck and had come to kiss her.

- "babe, you're shaking and your heart is beating super fast"

- "I'm a little nervous"

- "we don't have to do this right now"

- "but I really want to Maya"

- "do you, do you want me, to relax you first?"

- "no, you'll make me more nervous"

- "why is that?"

- "you're really good, Maya..."

- "so are you."

- "yes, but this... I've never done that."

- "the rest you didn't do before me either"

- "shhh... Can we just..."

- "I'll be quiet" said Maya as Carina came to kiss her.

They had kissed for a while until the Italian woman stood up slightly, urging the blonde to follow her and she had taken off her shirt before helping her to reposition herself on the cushion behind her.