chapter 52

Once Maya had finished puking her guts out and crying, she asked one of the C-team firefighters for a toothbrush, then ran back to Andy's house. She arrived at her best friend's house and went inside. She was sweaty, the firehouse wasn't that far away, but she had covered the distance she should have done in a long-distance run, a middle-distance run, or even a sprint.

She had arrived at the house and heard a noise in the kitchen.
She had gone there with a decided step.

- "bamb-" had begun the Italian.

-"Andy is not here?" Maya asked as she approached her.

- "no, she's in the show-"

She had not had time to finish her sentence that the hands of the blonde had come to put themselves on her cheeks, she had tackled her against the island, moving their feet, before going down her hands on the sides of Carina and lifting her on the work plan, to come to put herself between her legs and intensify a little more their kiss, by sliding her hands in her back, under her shirt.

Carina's hands that had quickly found themselves against her neck, surrounding the base of her head, had slid down, she had come to rest the underside of her arms on Maya's shoulders; a handful of hair in one of her hands, whose arm she had bent; and her other arm in the same position, her hand flat on the top of her skull, to keep her face against hers.

- "I love you" Maya had added, breaking the kiss for a second, before regaining possession of the Italian's lips and sliding her tongue into her mouth, making Carina moan; coming to kiss her as she had two weeks before, as she had not kissed her for two weeks.

The brunette had moved closer to the edge of the islet to have more than her upper body stuck to Maya.
She had then slipped one of her two arms, the one that didn't hold a strand of hair and she had come to caress the cheek of the blonde, she had brought her thumb back to their lips, to make them break the kiss.

- "Ma-Maya it's been two, two weeks since we did anything, if you, if you can, avoid, to, to, to light me up like that..."

The sprinter had placed one of her hands against the back of Carina's neck and clearly she didn't care what she asked. She had brought their faces together again and had come to kiss her with the same fervor.
It was clear that the brunette was not in a position to oppose Maya or to push her away, she had absolutely no desire to do so, she wanted her, right now on this island.

Her hand had slipped again on the cheek of her girlfriend and she had come to slip it against her nape of the neck.

"I, want, of, you" she had articulated between their kiss.

-"Hey, I thought I heard the door!" Andy made just before arriving in the kitchen, a towel in her hand wiping her hair on the side.

Maya and Carina had parted their lips, but had opened their eyes and were looking at each other with all the desire in the world, their faces practically glued together, breathing as if they had run a marathon.

"Glad to see you're back on your feet Bishop," Andy said once she reach the kitchen. Causing them to come unstuck a little more, the blonde backing up and the brunette stepping off the island, almost brushing against her girlfriend's body as she gave her very little space.

- "Sorry" replied the sprinter for them both.

-"No worries, I understand Carina is hot, but avoid maybe the kitchen or the living room ... This is me... If it had been my father, tonight's meal could have been embarrassing."