chapter 41

They had continued to kiss until Maya's face relaxed and the pleasure of the moment outweighed the pain she could feel.

Carina's lips were on hers. She was kissing her. They were finally kissing.

---

Seeing Maya in pain and knowing that releasing endorphins and even oxytocin could reduce the stress and pain in her head, had been what had broken down Carina's barriers of fear. She wasn't doing it for purely physical or sexual purposes, she wanted to help the woman of her life feel better. And that's what had pushed her to put her lips on hers.

Once this stage passed, obviously, she had felt her heart swelling with happiness, it had been two months and a half that she was afraid to cross this stage, but at the time of kissing, she had not thought of Charlie, she did not forget him, but she could compartmentalize. And she felt that her heart was big enough for both of them.
They had continued for a little while to kiss.

-"We should take a shower, it will do you good" whispered the Italian against her lips, while still caressing her scalp.

-"I am well there."

- "my love you are sweating, it will do you good"

- "I want to stay with you"

They whispered against each other's lips.

- "I'm coming with you" the brunette had come to kiss her again.

- "I'm not going to stand the light"

- "we'll shower in the dark"

- "Carina..."

- "that wasn't a question"

The Italian had lifted her body and sat the blonde down. She had removed her shirt. Breaking their kiss only to let the fabric pass.

"Why did you keep your bra... You have to take it off when you have a headache..."

Carina had undone her bra, before removing her own shirt and bra.
She had then put one foot on the floor, and insisted the blonde come with her.
She had made sure that she took her time and she had led her, in the dark, to the bathroom, while kissing her. Always in the dark she had turned on the water of the shower, before coming to put back her lips on hers.

She had untied the pants of Maya and had withdrawn to her with her lower part, she had gone up her lips on the inside of her thigh then on her stomach, before withdrawing hers.

They did not see themselves practically, the light was extremely weak and came only from the living room, below the door of the room and a little by the VMC which left outside the apartment.

They had entered the shower and Carina had placed the blonde under the water jet, so that this one ran on her hair. Her hands had come to massage her again to add pressure to her pain and make it go away. The two mixed together had made the blonde moan slightly, it had been several hours that she was in pain and Carina was the only thing that had mitigated her pain.

The Italian had come to take possession of her lips and Maya's hands had come to rest on her shoulder blades to stick to her body.

Their chests were against each other but they were both focused on Maya's pain and her need to secrete oxytocin and endorphins to ease the pain.

Carina had moved her hands down a little and had come to massage the base of her hair, at the top of her neck, pressing a little on her fingers.
She had then inserted her tongue in Maya's mouth to intensify their kiss and the hands of the latter had slipped into the lower back and had pressed on her fingers too. She had returned to the brunette the kiss that she dreamed to give her for two months and half. They had kissed as younger, when they exchanged the sensual kiss which made them lose feet.