chapter 58

It had been a few days since Maya and Carina had finally found an intimacy. On Friday, September 12, 2025, they had invited their brother to dinner.
Katherine had called them the day before and with Mase, they wanted to see each other before going to their parents' house on Sunday. So they had taken the opportunity to invite Andrea and Jo too.

They had decided to make Mason come to the Italian's house before the couple arrived.
Maya had come back directly from work to Carina's with some of her things in a bag. She had a key and went straight upstairs. She had made a habit of always knocking once on the door before opening it.

- "love?"

- "I'm in the bedroom."

- "which one?"

- "Maya! Which one do you think?!"

The blonde had taken off her shoes before heading to Carina's room.

- "Yours!"

- "I prefer to say... Ours."

The captain had returned to the bedroom and the Italian was in the dressing room.

Maya had stopped at the entrance to it and her eyes had fallen on the Italian's body, which was in her underwear, leaning forward, looking for something on the lower shelves.

"I don't know what to wear!" She had turned around and seen the blonde, whose eyes had gone dark, looking at her.

"Captain Bishop?" Carina asked as she approached and came to put her hands on her shoulders. Maya's eyes were level with her chest; the brunette had put two fingers under her chin and raised her head. "My eyes are higher."

- "you, leaning forward... I have several ideas that have been going through my head" her voice had come out much more hoarse, than she had wanted to let on.

-"I loved having you back for those two and a half months... But the Maya I've had for a few days... Since we finally made love... I like her so much... You don't hide your desires anymore, or you don't try to hide your physical reactions... Your voice deeper when you desire me, your eyes darker when you look at me, ... I thought you could never be sexier than when my eyes landed on you at that Reunion... Or the night we made love for the first time in thirteen years .... Ciao Bella" she said as she came closer to kiss her.

- "ciao amore mio"

One of Carina's arms had slid down Maya's upper back and on the other side her hand had rested on her cheek.

They had kissed to say hello and the Italian had bitten Maya's lip. This last one had raised her, turned over and had tackled her to the wall of the closet, against the mirror. The brunette had had a light moan because of the freshness of the mirror.

They had kissed fervently before Carina stopped Maya.

- "bambina, we don't have time"

- "but we do"

- "I didn't prepare the food, the table or anything... I was too busy taking care of my body in the bathroom to make you fall in love with me... Putting oil on my body and everything..." She made as she looked up as Maya had attacked her neck.