chapter 42

By six pm, Jackson and April, Alex and Ava, Link, Levi, Ryan and Andy, Taryn, Vic, Dean, Travis and Emmett, Theo, Andrea and Jo, and Jack and Mase had arrived at the blonde's house. Carina was already present.

Callie didn't talk too much to the gang since she was married to Arizona, they saw each other once a year at the annual barbecue that Alex organized at the beginning of June, just like Elle. The same for Lexie. They hadn't kept in touch with her after high school.

-"You guys are really going to have to find some girlfriends, this gang has more guys than girls!" Maya said to Jack, Dean, Link and her brother.

-"I want to find a girlfriend too!" Answered Taryn

-We'll have to go to a club or a queer bar" said Maya raising an eyebrow and putting her tongue between her teeth.

- "sorry?!" Carina asked as she turned to them, she who was chatting with Andy.
"You want to go to a club or queer bar, and you're giving a huge smile, your tongue between your teeth and your eyebrow raised?! Penso che tu abbia visto la santa vergine Maya Bishop" [I think you have seen the holy virgin Maya Bishop].

- "I don't speak Italian, you know"

-"You understand Italian only when it suits you, I think" the brunette raised an eyebrow and locked her lip with her teeth, making all the conversations around them stop.

- "Andrea, what did your sister say?"

- "that you saw the holy virgin... I think you seem a little too enthusiastic to go to such a place for her taste... And it's Andrew please now"

-"I think they're is no way to bring you to your hunting ground, to meet half of the girls you slept with" Carina said, turning to Maya.

-"There's already water in the gas" said Jackson.

-"Jacks... No," said Maya, indicating that she didn't need him to add his two cents.
"Carina, you know this isn't for me? It's... For Taryn, we need to find her someone."

- "well, I'm going to go with my friend to a queer club and you're going to go save kittens in the trees"

- "because you think I'm going to let you go and get hit on at a queer club, without saying anything?"

- "it's not for me, you said it yourself, it's for Taryn!"

- "Don't fight because of me," said Helm, while Maya and Carina did not take their eyes off each other.

- "well, you in a queer club, no thanks. That's not necessary."

-"Yes, there is less fear that I will go to a queer club than you!" Carina replied.

- "they were like that fifteen years ago?" Asked Andrea to Mason discreetly

- "Oh yes... Especially when my dad wasn't around."

- "poor thing"

- "and on top of that I had a crush on your sister"

- "I thought I heard that" laughed the Italian

- "you're annoying me..." Made the blonde not being able to support her glance any more.

- "some things never change" laughed Ryan

- "What is that supposed to mean, Tanner?"

- "that you're still in Carina's pocket, she does what she wants with you."

- "Tanner, I think Andy's gonna have to work on your wedding date."

- "heyyy! I didn't do anything to you" said Herrera