chapter 44

Carina had agreed to do a rendez-vous with Maya. They had each prepared at home and the blonde had planned to pick up the brunette at 7:45pm.

It wasn't that they didn't want to stay for dinner at each other's houses, but since they had finally kissed, things had become rather intense and tense, even for Carina.

Unfortunately, it was always the same, whenever she felt like letting loose a little, going further with Maya, there were these invisible chains holding her back.

So the captain had decided that they needed a night away from all the temptations they were putting on themselves.

At 7:45pm, she knocked on the door of the Italian. It was still very nice in this early September and she had not bothered to take a coat, she had just put on a short blazer.

When she opened the door, Carina's eyes fell on her girlfriend's dress, she opened her eyes wide and swallowed. Maya was wearing a black lace dress that reached just over halfway up her thighs.

- "you, you, you can't go out like, like that"

- "why?!" Asked the blonde, looking at her outfit. "You don't like it?" Asked she before taking a step to enter at the brunette's.

Carina had also approached and slid one of her hands on Maya's cheek as she came to kiss her fiercely on the doorstep; while her other hand had come to rest on one of her buttocks and her fingers had put pressure.

-"I like your outfit a little too much in fact..." She whispered against her lips. "I think that nobody apart from me should be allowed to see you in it" she specified while caressing her buttock.

The Italian one when it carried a white high waist pants, a white band and a white jacket.

-"Carina, you are magnificent, nobody should be authorized to be also sexy with pants".

The brunette had approached again and had come to kiss her once more.

-"I don't want to go out anymore" Carina said with her hand still on Maya's buttock as she backed into the apartment.

-"Love, love, love... I made a reservation, I put on a dress, I even put on a thong..."

- "bambina if you think that convinces me to change my mind, you are wrong... On the contrary" she said, sliding her hands on her thighs and pulling them up.

-"I want you so, let's go".

Carina had moved her hands up to her waist and pulled her back to the wall. She had moved her hands up to her shoulders and started to take off her blazer.

The blonde had put her hands on her hips to make her back up.

- "love, I beg you"

- "we sleep together?" Asked the Italian as she approached again.

- "if we go to the restaurant... Yes"

- "why do you want to go out anyway ?"

- "because... I thought it was possible to just kiss you and I wanted it so much for so long, that I was sure that I would be able to... Content... But in reality it's a lot harder than I thought."

- "It's really hard for me too Maya and that's what I'm trying to get across to you."

- "I think we both need to be in a crowded place..."

- "okay, okay, okay"

They had managed to leave the brunette's apartment and were off to the Space Needle restaurant.

"Maya..."

- "yes?"

- "you know I don't need all this stuff"