chapter 43

A few days after Mason's revelation, the painting and Maya's birthday, and especially their finally third first kiss, the two women had gone together to the supermarket so that they could cook again in lovers.

- "and this?" Maya asked as she pointed to a box of lasagna tape to Carina who had her mouth on her neck and moving up to her ear. "Looooove" the blonde cracked a huge smile, "can you focus for two seconds?"

- "that's exactly what I'm trying to do... I'm trying to concentrate on you for two seconds, without you interrupting me every thirty seconds to know what to buy" she said before kissing her cheek to come to her lips.

- "so I can take this, are you sure?" Maya said as she grabbed the box.

-"But yes... No!!!" Said Carina turning her head. "comprare le strisce di lasagne in scatola è fuori discussione! Le strisce di lasagne le faccio io o le compro fresche, ma questo! Mai!" [buying lasagna strips in a box is out of the question! I make my own lasagna strips or I buy them fresh, but this! Never!!!]

- "and in English it sounds like?" Asked the blonde, mocking her girlfriend.

- "if you buy this I won't kiss you for at least a month"

- "uh no thanks" she said, putting the box back down. "I've already been through more than two months of torture..." Precised she by approaching her lips of hers.

- "torture eh?!" Carina asked against her lips

-"A real torture" replied Maya kissing her

The hand of the captain had come to place in the lower back of the Italian and she had opened a little more the lips.

The call to the microphone in the supermarket had taken them out of their bubble.

-"We have to finish this shopping quickly Maya... I want to lie on top of you on my couch and pick up where we left off."

- "you did tell me we needed dishwashing liquid?"

- "yes"

- "I'll go to the washing up liquid and I'll meet you at the fruits and vegetables"

- "Okay, give me the cart... I need it to keep me upright, because Captain Bishop you make my knees buckle"

Maya had kissed her again before they headed off in opposite directions.

Carina had been looking at the vegetables when she had heard a voice behind her.

- "Carina?"

She had turned around.

- "oh my god! Katherine! How are you?" Answered the Italian, coming to take her in her arms.

- "well my beautiful and you?"

- "very well thank you"

- "what are you doing here?... Well, in Seattle of course, because I suspect you're shopping there".

- "I came to live in Seattle, moved in a little over three months ago."

- "really? Oooh but that's great. Does Maya know you're here?"

- "I leave for two minutes and you are already hitting on someone else?!" Asked the blonde as she saw that her girlfriend was talking to a person smiling, who was behind the pole that held the structure of the building.

- "Maya?!" Kathy asked as she stepped forward.

-"Mom? But... What-what are you, what are you doing here? You, i mean you, I mean you, you never come here for, for your, for your errands... Waaa... Uh..."