chapter 17

The next morning, Maya had gone to the shower before the alarm went off.
She was still wetting her body when she felt two hands wrap around her waist and a mouth on her shoulder.

She let out a smile of relief as she closed her eyes before turning around and throwing her arms over Carina's to hug her back.

- "hey..." Whispered the blonde in the ear of the brunette

- "why is your heart beating..." She had yawned, "so fast."

-"Because I'm relieved" she replied, kissing her on the shoulder.

- "because I didn't run away?"

- "because you didn't run away"

- "I couldn't even if I wanted to"

- "and why is that?"

Carina had slid her hands to the blonde's buttocks.

- "because I don't want to have to relive two weeks of looking at you without being able to touch you, or kiss you... And I don't want to keep having erotic dreams about you without being able to fulfill them."

- "because you have erotic dreams about me?"

- "every night... What do you think we slept together the first time because of?"

- "so I'm your... Release?" Maya asked as she moved her lips up from her shoulder to her neck.

- "can we say a release when we know you are the object of frustration?"
Asked the Italian as she caressed her body.

- "I don't want to frustrate you... Never... At least never again."

- "Oh no?..."

- "no..."

- "so if there... I want to..." She had not had time to finish her sentence that the blonde had tackled the wall to kiss her, she had slipped her leg between her thighs and the Italian had come to rub against.

- "Carina!"

- "What? You didn't put her there for that?"

- "I don't know, I don't even know what I'm doing with you anymore... You're disturbing me too much".

- "as long as I don't disturb you on the track... Let me disturb you when it's just the two of us".

- "Carina... I... I... Have to get ready"

- "you tackled me to the wall... And you... you... Maya..." The blonde had finally slipped her hand between her legs.

Once this moment had passed Maya had quickly showered and she had heard someone knocking at the door of their room.
She had gone to open it in a towel.

- "Dad?"

- "aren't you ready?"

- "almost. I'm getting out of the shower."

- "and Carina?"

- "she just left in the shower."

- "okay, you hurry up and we'll go to breakfast in ten minutes.... If Carina can get ready in that little time."

- "I don't think she needs much time to get ready"

- "go get dressed"

She had closed the bedroom door and untied her towel to dry herself, at the same time the Italian woman had come out of the bathroom.

-"Whom you ... Mamma Mia..."

- "what's the matter?"

- "are you really asking me? You're naked and you're totally hot".