chapter 12

- "so close..."

---

Carina had leaned forward and ran two fingers over Maya's inner thigh waking her up almost instantly.

-"I need... To use our pact."

-"right now ?" Maya asked, wondering in her head if she was dreaming.

But Carina's answer had not been spoken, she had come to position herself on top of the blonde, almost on all fours, one of her legs between the American's and she had come to kiss her.

Maya's hands had come to rest on her hips and she had lowered her against her body so that Carina would put her weight on her.

The blonde's lips followed Carina's movements, but Carina was frustrated, she wanted more and Maya didn't seem to understand when she ran her tongue against her lips.

The Italian had slid her hand against her cheek and with her thumb she had pulled on the chin of the blonde, and had immediately caressed her tongue with hers.

Maya's head had been lifted and her hands had been placed on the brunette's lower back. She had come to intensify the kiss as against the door.

-"I want you to take control... Like in Andy's room earlier..." Carina whispered against Maya's lips.

The blonde had turned the brunette over on the mattress to come and stand on top.

-"This is the best dream of my life... I hope I don't wake up before it's over" Maya answered.

Carina just smiled. She didn't know if Maya thought she was really dreaming or not. But she didn't want her to stop with all her gestures so she just did that, smiled.

Maya had put her hand on Carina's waist, then on her hip, on her buttock and she had come to grab the underside of her thigh, to raise the Italian's leg against her side.

Of her other arm she held slightly above the brunette not to crush her of all her weight and she had finally come to kiss her again.

The brunette had again caressed her mouth of her tongue and had come pulled her lip sinking lightly her teeth in her flesh.

- "I'm not dreaming?" Asked Maya once the Italian had released her lip.

- "no c'è" [Not there] Carina replied, pulling on the back of Maya's neck to come and kiss her.

The hand of the blonde on the thigh of the brunette had slid on the side, then in front and her fist had come to tighten on the fabric of her t-shirt, before lifting it a little and coming to put her hand between her side and her belly.

They had kissed for a while in this position, until one of Carina's hands came down and rested on a bare part of Maya's back.

The contact of her skin wet with swear and Carina's warm hand on her skin had made the blonde moan. And the Italian was frustrated, she had wanted to moan for a while now, but she was holding back for fear that Maya would put the ola like the previous time.

They kissed, and the more they kissed, the more the Italian wanted more, more with a girl, no, more with Maya, she wanted to feel her skin against hers, she wanted her to touch her, and she wanted to touch her in return, but apart from her own body, she didn't know the body of women.

- "It's frustrating..." Had moaned the brunette full of despair.

-"What?" Asked Maya as she stepped back slightly and looked at her face.

-"A guy I know right away if he wants me, the anatomy ... It does not deceive, like he has a hard-on, but you I ..."

She had not had time to finish her sentence that Maya had stuck her sex against her thigh that was between her legs and had gone up along this one, leaving through her boxers, a wet trace of cyprine on her leg.