Parker Twins, Music and More

Civil War doesn't happen. Let's just say, someone made everyone pull their heads out of their ass and talk about their situation. There will be no Endgame, that also means a different timeline for everything for Spider-Man. Enjoy. 

Persephone POV

I inwardly sighed as I watched Harry smile at his phone. A part of me still had some hope that it was his group chat with 'the boys' but with the way he was hiding his phone. I knew it wasn't the group chat.

"I'm going to the restroom," I said and he didn't even say anything as I walked away. Once I was in the bathroom, I choked on my tears, trying not to outright sob or ruin my makeup.

"He's not worth it, baby," I heard and I glanced at her through my wet eyes.

"What?" I got out softly and she took my hands.

"He's not worth this baby. I can see the pain you are in. He's not worth losing your self worth. I've been watching you two this entire time. Not once has he complimented you, nor has he let you talk about something you find interesting. All I've heard him complain about is father," she said as she gently wiped a tear away.

"I think he's cheating on me,"

"Oh baby,"

"We. Were childhood friends, why would he do this to us? To me?" I asked.

"I don't know baby, I really don't know, but know this. It's not your fault for his actions. He chose to cheat, that is a personal problem that he chose to make. You two may have known each other as children but even that isn't worth this level of pain. If he truly loved you, he wouldn't be putting you through this," She said as she held me as I silently cried in her arms.

"Come let's get you cleaned up. I'll tell him I distracted you because I was asking you for the products to keep your curls," She said and I smiled.

"I can give you those," I said and she nodded before she helped me clean my face.

"I'm Persephone by the way. Persephone Parker,"

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Parker. I'm Angela Jones,"

"Your the owner. I cried in the owner's arms," I said as I tried to not cringe and she laughed.

"It's quite alright, baby. If I did, I wouldn't have let you do it," she said and I sighed in relief.

Once we both decided it didn't look like I cried in the bathroom we left with me talking about the products I used in my hair as we headed to my table with Harry. Once there, he was frowning.

"I was about to go in there myself," he said and Miss Williams gave me a side hug.

"I ended up distracting her by asking her what products she uses to maintain her curls,"

"Trying to describe hair products for curls is a bit tricky," I said and Harry nodded at that.

"Thank you for telling me about them. I'll be picking me some up first thing tomorrow,"

"Glad I can help, Miss Williams," I said before she squeezed my hand and walked away where I sat down. Harry and I spent a little bit longer at the restaurant before he paid and left.

Once home, I crawled into my bed where I silently sobbed until I felt my bed shift.

"Seph, why are you crying?" my twin asked and I cried harder. I faintly heard him sigh before he walked away. I was still crying when he came back and he forced me to sit up and shove a water bottle in my hand. I silently took a sip of my water and sniffed.