Instagram 16

PepperPStark

CEO of a Multibillion dollar company

CEO of a Multibillion dollar company. Wife of Tony Stark. Now, I can add being a mother to this list. 

PeterParker: Bet you ten bucks, this is going to break the internet, just like your engagement to Tony did.

BadB_MJ: Why you betting when your just stating a fact? Also, Pepper. I'm staking claim of painting the baby nursury, and I will gladly fight whatever company Tony wants to Hire.

PeterParker: Fair enough. Also, you'd win.

TonyStark: Have at it, Scary Girl. 

Rhodney_IP: I'd watch that arguement go down. MJ staring into their soul, while arguing until they have no willpower left. 

PeterParker: Ah, yes. I love watching MJ do that, until you get caught on the other side of that stare, and I wish for the very earth I stand on to swallow me whole, as I try and come up with a way to apologize to her, that won't get me killed. 

PepperPStark: Oh, ya. That stare is a god send for meetings with board members. 

MommaRhodes: I'm waiting on the #OverprotectiveDadMode of Tony to appear in the comments. Also, congratulations Pepper. I'm getting another grandchild. At least one of my sons is. 

Rhodney_IP: Wow, words hurt mom.

MommaRhodes: Your a grown adult. You can handle them.

PeterParker: Hi, MommaRhodes

MommaRhodes: Hi, Peter! I'm sending you something as a belated birthday gift.

PeterParker: What? MommaRhodes!

MommaRhodes: I won't accept it back. Besides, I know your going to love it. 

PeterParker: Yes, ma'am.

TonyStark: OH YOU'LL AGREE WITH HER JUST LIKE THAT!

PeterParker: Haven't you ever heard of the saying, "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."~William Congreve

BadB_MJ: Damn right it doesn't, because we get shit done. Also, Pepper. You going for actual gender colors, or gender neutral?

PepperPStark: Gender neutral. We don't have any meetings tomorrow, so we can discuss baby plans while we handle our normal amount of paperwork.

BadB_MJ: Sounds like a plan and I can't wait to hold Baby Stark.

AuntMay_Parker: Thank you, MommaRhodes. Also, girls night and we discuss baby plans?

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Can I be an Uncle since, Peter is going to be the brother?

PepperPStark: Of course, Ned! Also, AuntMay_Parker, tomorrow work?

Ned_Guy_Leeds: YES!

AuntMay_Parker: Yes, it does.

Rhodney_IP: What does that leave me?

PeterParker: Godfather, obviously. 

TonyStark: Peter's right, Platypus. 

PeterParker: Hey, Tony. Check your private messanger. I'm going to go run some ideas about my new siblings room. Also, TheDailyBugle, if Tony doesn't request privacy for the new Stark, than I will. 

TheDailyBugle: A new Stark is on the way! Stay tune for more information. 

TonyStark: Yes, hi Daily Bugle, and other news stations, reports, etc. Tony Stark here. I'm not going to let my kid have the same childhood as I did. That means NO cameras being shoved into their face at all times. If I find one photo of Pepper and my kid only that wasn't put out there by my family, I'll personally see to it that you no longer have a job, and will gladly break the internet to delete the photos. Have a nice day.

PepperPStark: TONY! 

TonyStark: What? I'm telling the truth. Besides, I heard Ned and Peter mumbling about breaking the internet if they see it when we first told them. I like the idea.

PepperPStark: Peter. Ned.

PeterParker: Wow! Thanks for throwing us under the bus. Tune in for my next embarresing photo of Tony shortly. 

TonyStark: WHAT?! NO!

Rhodney_IP: PETER, YES! 

MommaRhodes: PETER, YES!

IronFam: PETER, YES! Congratulations Stark family! #IronFam. #IronDad. #BabyStark 

Stark12m: PETER, YES Also, congratualation Mr. and Mrs. Stark! 

ParkerFan12: DO IT, PETER! Also, congratulations, Tony and Pepper! 

PeterParker: MY PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!