P.I.T.B. A.A.E.G.W.A.T 2

A year later, FRIDAY notified me that someone was at the front gate. I yawned as I walked to the common room, after getting Morgan, back to sleep.

Will you get off the fucking ceiling?!" Harley snapped out.

"Eat a dick." I muttered before I pressed the screen, getting audio.

"I don't want any girl scout cookies!" Harley yelled.

"Harley shut the fuck up! Name?" I asked.

"Scott Lang! Ant-Man! Please, tell me you know that? Can you buzz me in?" he asked and i blinked in shock, before I looked over at Harley, who was also in shock.

"Wait, repeat your name again?" I asked.

"Scott Lang."

"You are out of the Quantum realm?" I asked.

"You know about that?"

"Holy shit! Get in here now! FRIDAY wake up everyone but Mom and Morgan. I want Thor and the New Queen of New Asgard, here as of ten seconds ago! Harley, get the coffee machines up, and send that SHIELD team to Japan and get Clint here." I said and Harley nodded before running off. I ran to the door and opened it. After a few minutes, Scott parked and I waited until he walked around.

"What happened?" he asked, looking broken.

"Who'd you lose?"

"Girlfriend and her family. My daughter is fine, and with her mom and step-dad, which I'm grateful for. You?"

"Aunt died after the snap, she was crushed by a helicopter. My best friend, the girl I like, and Tony Stark. I'm Peter Parker and basically Tony Stark's son, in all but blood and legal paperwork." I said.

"Is Stark here?" Scott asked and I shook my head. 

"He turned to dust in front of me. Left me everything. I've got several plans but i was told that the Quantum realm held the secret, and I'm positive you and that van is it. Come in. Harley is brewing coffee, and you can tell us your end." I said and he nodded.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"You deserve a vacation, once we get the world back in order."

"We all do, but being a Hero is a job that's never over with." I said as we walked in. After several minutes, everyone but mom was sitting in the common room, drinking coffee, while Scott was eating leftover Pizza from yesterday.

"How long has it been?" Scott got out.

"M is, four months old now, so a little over a year, give or take for us. You?" I asked.

"Really? It was like an hour for me, being stuck inside there." He said and I leaned forward with Harley.

"You have an idea. What is it?" Harley asked.

"Time travel. There's Time vortex's inside the Quantum realm." Scott said and I looked at Harley.

"We can travel back in time and get the Stones." Harley and I both said.

"Exactly what I was going to say!" Scott said loudly and I shushed him, then tilted my head to the side, where I heard nothing, then I let out a sigh of relief.

"What?"

"Baby sister." Harley and I both said.

"Oh. I apologize." Scott said and we waved it off, before we all started talking ideas, and the like, before mom came in, holding Morgan.

"What is this? And how long have you been up?" Mom asked.

"Awhile. Also, this is Scott Lang. He's the one that can give us access to the Quantum realm, and how to get the Stones and everyone back." I said and she nodded.