Accords, Homecoming, Wedding and Morgan 3

"Is everyone here?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"We are. I picked up the Guardians, Lady Penny." Thor said.

"Thank you, Thor. I apologize for calling this meeting so suddenly when we had it scheduled for later this month, but we must act now as there's an even more dangerous foe on the horizon." I said.

"What can you tell us, Space Stone?" Carol asked and I walked over to the holotable, where I instantly started to type and bring up everything before I backed off, somewhere I started talking letting the holotable do most of the work.

"That's all the data that you've all connected over the centuries of the universe," I said before I indicated to the balcony.

"If you would all step outside, I would like to show how tall he is." I said and everyone walked to the balcony.

"This is Galactus," I said and they all gaped in shock at the illusion before I called them back inside.

"To full show, what he is capable of, I will have to show you the past, and only a fraction of the future, as the future is still unclear," I said and everyone nodded before I held out my hands and essentially projected the past out for all to see.

"And here is a fraction of the future," I said before I started to project that out as well until Galactus form turned to look dead at me.

"The Space Stone, you will die by my hand." we all heard before I felt a large pain in my head making me scream and clutch my head, as it got worse and worse until I was looking at Loki with hazy eyes.

"Knock me out now, before he digs into my head." I got out through screams and pants. I then felt a powerful hit and I was out cold. When I came to, I was laying flat on a bed table, in a medical room. I looked around to see Carol, Thor, and Loki.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Two hours. I already talked to your father, and he said to be home no later than nightfall here, so that's roughly what, six in the evening?" Loki asked.

"Give or take a few minutes," Carol said with a shrug.

"What happened?" Thor asked.

"I don't know, but it was like he knew," I said as I carefully sat up.

"That's not a good thing," Loki said and I nodded in agreement.

"We need to head over to Sovereign and get Adam before he escapes himself, but he's not ready to leave. We have a month until then. He's highly vital to stopping Galactus." I said.

"Alright. What's the plan?" Carol asked.

"I need you to go with me to Hala, I need a chat with the Intelligence, and I'm ending the war." I said and she nodded.

"What shall I do, Lady Penny?" Thor asked.

"Keep your Warriors that wish to fight prepared, and ask Heimdall to keep his eyes and ears open for everything I cannot see or feel." I said and he nodded.

"It shall be done at once." He said and I got out off the bed, where I headed over to Nova Prime.

"I thank you for your hospitality towards me and the others." I said.

"It was an honor and we shall continue to do so, Celestia."

"I hate that I don't have more information on our upcoming enemy, but I shall keep an eye out for the future."

"We will as well. I'm happy to hear that Sam is going to be on a team with you. Despite how he is, he does have a bright future as one of the strongest Nova Corp."