Famous Singer and Future CEO 3

Pepper POV

I smiled softly as I talked to MJ about the concert tonight when my office door opened.

"Hey, mom, Harley and I are going to take Mo out to the-. Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't think you would have company," Peter said and I smiled a bit more since I noticed that the two of them were clearly checking each other out.

"Peter this is Michelle Jones. She applied to be my assistant right at the end of high school but now I'm training her to be the next CEO because of her talent in Business. Michelle, this is one of my adopted sons, Peter Parker. I'm sure you recognize him," I said which seemed to snap them both out of the daze the both of them were in which made me almost snicker.

"So your the famous, Michelle I heard so much about from mom and Mo,"

"Apparently,"

"Nice to meet you," Peter said as he held out his hand which made me smile even more.

"Likewise,"

"Peter! Harley and I are wai-. MJ!" Morgan said before she ran in. I kept the smile on my face as Morgan hugged MJ after convinving her to join us stage side as they talked until Peter was dragged out by Morgan.

"Well, that was. Interesting," MJ said as she turned to face me once more which made me almost smirk.

"Yes, it was. Morgan loves spending time with her brothers, almost as much as she loves listening to their music. She's their number one fan," I said.

"At least you know they aren't going to teach her bad things through their music,"

"Very true," I said before she instantly threw herself into work. Once she was gone, I headed up and found Tony in the kitchen making dinner.

"Got everything done, Pep?"

"Of course. MJ's a great help," I said as I kissed his cheek before I started to help him finish making dinner.

"So, Peter walked in on MJ and I,"

"Oh,"

"I could tell they were checking each other out as well. They even flirted," I said.

"Really now?"

"Oh ya, totally. Turns out, MJ was already planning on going to the concert later tonight, so I told her she could be with us stage side, I may have used Morgan as my advantage though," I said making him laugh.

"Let me guess, she caved,"

"Completely. Morgan is ecstatic,"

"Is she the only one?"

"Oh no, definitely not. I want to watch them,"

"You just want Scary girl to be with Pete,"

"They'd be cute together and you know it. Plus, she'd be good for him," I said.

"However true that is, you shouldn't meddle. You get mad at me for meddling so you shouldn't either,"

"Fine, fine but I'm going to watch it happen anyway,"

"We all will. When are the kids coming home?"

"Should be here in a few minutes, actually," I said as I glanced at the time. 

Like I said, the elevator dinged and the kids came in laughing loudly.

"How was your day, kids?" I asked.