Accords, Homecoming, Wedding and Morgan

Still Penny Parker in this. Continueing from the others. Meaning Male MJ as Spider-Man. Big brother Harley and more. 

"I believe, Spider-Man has what it takes to be one of the best Heroes. He just needs better training." I said.

"What do the Avengers, think of him?" Ms. Strickland asked and I painted the famous Stark Smirk, mixed with Aunt Nat's smirk on my face.

"Classified." I said before I went back to work. At the end of the day, Michael, Harley and I left. Once at the tower, we all grabbed something to eat from the kitchen, before going to the lab.

"So you guys know, huh." Michael said.

"Ya, Pen made the connection to you and the injuries you try to hide, while I figured out it was a local high school, maybe college student." Harley said with a shrug, and I peered at a screen behind Michael, to see Fury walking in. I snapped my fingers, forcing Fury back to his office and Harley snickered just as my phone started to ring.

"Watch this." I said and answered my phone.

"Stark!" Fury boomed.

"What can I help you out with, Pirate Man?" I asked.

"Spider-Man."

"Not handing him over."

"But you know who he is?"

"Of course, I do. I know who everyone is, and what they will become."

"Should he be arrested?" Fury asked and Michael stiffend.

"No. Spider-Man is an Ally." I said.

"Is he?"

"Yes."

"He needs training." Fury said and I looked over at Harley.

"We have our own compound separate from the Avengers for a reason, Fury. You and I both know, nothing happens without Pen's approval or advice. If Spider-Man was an Enemy, we'd have it taken care of way before your phone call. You of all people should know this, as she is the reason, SHIELD is still up. Why you are still alive." Harley said.

"Fine. Spider-Man is in your hands. He turns, it's on your asses." Fury said before he hung up.

"That was easy." Harley said.

"That was easy?" Michael asked and I nodded.

"Could've blackmailed him, but that would have been too easy." I said.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Barnes, wishes to know if you or Harley can fix his arm." FRIDAY chimed in.

"Sure. Tell him to step through, in five seconds." I said as I opened a portal.

"Holy shit." Michael said and Bucky stepped through, then instantly looked at Michael darkly.

"Who's this?"

"He's a friend of ours. Michael, this is Bucky Barnes." I said and Bucky held out his non-metal hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sir." Michael got out as he shook Bucky's hand.

"Nice to meet you Spider-Man."

"Okay, I did not tell him. Did you?" I asked and Harley shook his head.

"Was I not supposed to know?" Bucky asked.

"Harley and I had a bet with dad, that we could find out who Spider-Man was, quicker than you, SHIELD and Dad." I said.