A princess she may be, but she's a Warrior

I really have no idea how to title this but I think that might work.

Fantasy world. Female Peter. One Hell of a Witch. Harley as a Hellwolf. Vampires and more.

Picture is preteen Persephone.

I secretly frowned at the idea of a Harvest before I plastered a fake smile at the other members of my Coven who were excited before we were dismissed. I headed to the tavern.

"Princess, it saddens me that I'm needed elsewhere so I cannot perform for you. King Eirik is at the counter," a bard said when I nearly walked into him.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm sure I'll get to see your performance again soon. Thank you," I said as he held the door open for me and I walked past him.

"Princess!" all the tavern goers called out and I faked a smile as I greeted them all before heading to the counter, where one of the elves helped me onto a bar stool. I thanked him softly before I didn't have to wait long for Eirik to finish up and walk over to me.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Eirik asked me and I shook my head at him, making him frown.

"Your step-father acting up again?"

"It's not just him. Can we talk upstairs?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll bring you your usual. Why don't you head upstairs and relax," he said and I nodded.

"Thank you,"

"Of course," he said and I carefully slid out of my stool before I went behind the counter then upstairs. I made my way to what was basically my room where I immediately went to work on redoing my protective runes before Eirik sped into the room shutting the door behind him.

"There's a bard playing music so you know what that implies," Eirik said and I nodded.

"Loud drunken singing and a fight. Who's on guard tonight?" I asked.

"Knut,"

"Ah, so it'll be a controlled fight. That's good,"

"Very much so,"

"I'm almost done with these," I said before I finished drawing them on the floor in front of the door. I stood up and used the residue of the chalk to help power my magic.

"Innsigli," I said and I watched as a glow of light purple filled the room before I went to my chair.

"What's going on, Princess?" Eirik asked and I sighed.

"Bradley is getting more insane since mom died. He's got the whole Coven excited for a ritual called the Harvest. As soon as he said it, my gut dropped and I haven't fully gotten the feeling away, even though I know I'm safe here,"

"A Harvest? I don't like how that sounds. Tell me all that you can and I'll investigate," Eirik said so I did. When I finished Eirik's face was blank.

"I see. I'm afraid I don't know anything about such a ritual myself but I'm sure my brother has. I'll write a letter, I'll just need your runes to send it so we can get his help,"

"Okay,"

"What else is on your mind?"

"I've been getting these strange dreams of places I've never been to. One is otherworldly, a fairy tale so to speak. It's beautiful but I can sense something is wrong with it. Another is full of fire yet it's not hurting me. It's. I think the only way I can describe it is that its welcoming, like going home with you,"