Harry and Peter 1

The next day, I texted Harry to meet me at Larry's, before Happy drove me, close to the pizzaria.

"Thanks, Happy."

"Hey, kid. Be careful with Oscorp. I know Harry's your friend, but stay safe." Happy said.

"Will do my best, Hap. See ya." I said before I got out, and quickly jogged to Larry's, where I saw Harry, standing outside, on his phone. 

"You got taller." I said makinng Harry jump, and drop his phone, but I quickly caught it.

"Whoa, thanks man." Harry said and I waved it off before i hugged him. We went in and started to catch up. 

"What's MJ, up to, today?" Harry asked as he grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Leading a protest down at Tucker's against animal testing. She's doing another protest tomorrow about Woman equality and the wage gap."

"So, still the same, just busier?" 

"Yep. She wanted to come, but I told her that I'd pass a message. She says, that she's glad the other loser is back, and that she'll talk to you Monday after school." 

"It's good to be back. God, I've missed this place. The pizza is especially. 

"What just the pizza?" I asked. 

"I missed you two, you jerk." Harry said and I laughed before changing the subject. Once we finished eating lunch, we headed out where a car pulled up to Harry. I watched as a window rolled down to reveal Norman Osborn.

"Hey Peter." He said and I faked a smile, as my spidey-sense went absolutely insane. 

"Hey, Mr. Osborn. It's been a while." I said as I shook his hand.

"It has. Sorry, been busy."

"It's fine." I said before I looked at the time. 

"Shoot. I gotta head back home, to see Aunt May off, before her shift. Sorry, I gotta run." I said.

"Nonsense. Get in and we'll drop you off." Mr. Osborn said and a moment later my phone rang.

"Oh, excuse me." I said and pulled it out to see that it was Aunt May calling.

"Hey, Aunt May."

"Hi sweetie. I know your with Harry, right now but could you pick up some milk, bread, eggs and milk on your way home."

"Ya, sure. Do I need to pick up anything else?"

"Em, no. I'll handle the rest tomorrow."

"Alright."

"Thank you, Peter." Aunt May said before she hung up. 

"Sorry, I gotta pick up a few things but thanks for the offer, Mr. Osborn." I said before I looked at Harry.

"I'll see you later, Harry." 

"Ya, whatever unibrow." 

"One time. It was one time." I said making him laugh again, before he got into his father's car. I waved before heading off to the store. Once home, I put the grocries away, before I sat down next to Aunt May.

"How's Harry?"

"He's still a bit the same, but more mature now. It was great to catch up."

"Ya."

"Ya." I said with a small smile before I lost it.

"Norman Osborn, on the other hand. He. He made my spider-sense go insane. It was off the charts." I said as I looked down at my hands.