Ghouls, Guardians and Saving the world Drama 4

Elizabeth POV

I was training my new found Guardian powers under King Ulric's watchful eyes when a seerghoul came in. I stopped training as the seerghoul talked to King Ulric before he turned and looked at me.

"Elizabeth. I'm going to ask you this. One last time. Did you kill Valk?" he asked me slowly. I swallowed at that as my voice was still very injured despite the months of ghoul-physical therapy I had undergone.

"Yes," I got out in a very weak, hardly even hearable voice to which he nodded.

"Continue the search. The Artifact is there," He said and the seerghoul left.

"Continue training," King Ulric said and I nodded before I turned. I continued my training until the doors opened and I heard Quentin coming in a sobbing quivering mess.

"I'm sorry. He'll forgive you. Please forgive me," I managed to hear him say over and over before he fell to his knees in front of King Ulric.

"Quentin. Your assignment. Were you successful?"

"No," Quentin said and I carefully hid my shit-eating smirk. Quentin was overly cocky when he said that it was going to be easy to track and bring Aurora here.

"B-But hope is not all lost. My. My tail. My stinger. I cut him. I poisoned him. Peter. Peter Parker-Stark. He won't be a nuisance to you any longer because I doubt even his healing capabilities can handle my poison," Quentin said and I moved back in shock some.

"Healing capabilities you say?" King Ulric asked.

"Yes, M'Lord. I broke his wrist and sent his scythe flying out of his hand but he just flicked it back in before he punched me,"

"I see. Tell me. What else did you find out about him during your fight?"

"He's strong. Incredibly so. The speed and force of his strike of his Scythe while it was still in its compactable sword form, cracked the ground under me as I though my arms would break. His senses are on par of a Hybrids,"

"So he was one of the rare ones that were born with two powers. Healing and Strength," King Ulric said and I was shocked.

"Two powers?" I got out weakly.

"Yes, two powers. It's very rare. Happens only once every million. The last person I knew that was born with two was about a hundred years ago. That is good news that the last Raven-Wolf is going to be killed," King Ulric said before another seerghoul came in. Even though I had ghoulish abilities now, I couldn't understand what it was saying. 

"What?!" King Ulric roared making Quentin cower more to the ground and make back away in fear

"Leave me and Quentin. Go see Hazashi,"

"Yes, M'Lord," Quentin said and I bowed before we left.

MJ POV

"Peter!" We all said as he fell and I managed to catch his head before it hit the ground but it jarred my injured arm making me wince. I sat his head in my lap while Charlotte moved Peter's clothes to see that he bandage around his lower ribs was slowly turning a sickly green-red.

"Help me get this bandage off," She said and I reached into Peter's small bag and found a flask. I took the lid off and smelt alcohol. Well, glad he has some on him. I thought before I held it out to Charlotte.