SHIELD, Tattoos, Avengers, and Camp 5

I woke up to a kiss being pressed to my chest making me hum, as I opened my eyes to see M.

"Good morning, beautiful," I got out as I carefully pulled her closer to me.

"More like, afternoon," She said with a laugh.

"Hm, either way. Good morning, beautiful." I said as I kissed her shoulder softly before carefully nuzzling into her neck making her laugh. I took in her scent and sighed, happily.

"Why'd you sigh?"

"I love your scent. Your shampoo, body wash, the tea you had last and what's left of your perfume, perfectly mixing together with a slight hint of my own cologne. It's soothing and I love it because it's so you. It's calming," I said before I kissed her shoulder.

"As much as I would love just to stay in this bed with you, we have to meet the others and stop a war. And pay Snake and the others." M said and I grumbled into her shoulder making her laugh.

"I hate that your right," I said before I brought her in for a soft kiss that she squealed into because I picked her up.

"We are not having shower sex!" She said and I smirked some.

"We're not going to have shower sex today," I said as I put a towel on the counter and sat her down.

"You said today,"

"Exactly," I said as I turned the shower on. After our shower, I walked over to my closet and grabbed my gear. I was putting on the last of my gear when I heard the bathroom door open making me look up and I dropped my jaw in shock.

"You like?"

"I, um. Whoa," I got out making her laugh.

"You designed it but Ronan finished it and I asked for it to be red because I didn't know if I'd have to snap you out of your training during a fight." She said.

"I do love seeing you in red," I said with a nod.

"I know you do. What's left of my dress can vouch for it,"

"Oh ya. Oops. Eh, you can give it to one of your Cabin members and they can make a new outfit," I said with a shrug as I grabbed my boots.

"True but I need to start training with this," I heard and I looked up only to see her holding a staff.

"Oh, that's ready. How's it feel?"

"Balanced and I like feeling I get with it."

"Good. Get enough kinetic energy and it'll produce electricity. Gotta make do with what I got since I'm not a child or legacy of Zeus. Ask Mother Spider and I'm sure she'll help you get some training in with it," I said.

"That sounds awesome,"

"It is but also note that there will be a recharge period on it as well."

"I kinda figured there would be one," She said and I moved my head some in a way to let her know I was mocking her making her laugh at me.

"You ready to go?"

"Let's end this war," M said and I smiled before we grabbed our helmets and left. Once at the tower, I was instantly greeted by Tony.

"Hey, Kid. Welcome back to our side. How are you feeling?"

"Still a bit out of it but mostly pissed off," I said.

"I can imagine why," Tony said before we all got to work.

"When should we be expecting an attack?" Steve asked as he stood next to me as we looked out over the city that was starting to light up as the sun started to set.