Famous Singer and Future CEO

I was sitting outside at my favorite cafe enjoying my hot tea as I worked on my college assignment when I heard screams. I sighed as I looked up only to see a bunch of people running towards a bus. I rolled my eyes at that before I carefully packed away my things and left after leaving a tip and another hot tea since I had to go to work for a few hours. I smiled at the receptionist as I scanned my badge.

"Welcome back, BOSS Bitch, BOSS is in her office," FRIDAY said.

"Hi, FRIDAY. Anything happened since yesterday?" I asked.

"BOSS's sons came home last night. Morgan hasn't stopped smiling,"

"Aw. Tell Morgan, I said hi and I'll see if I can get permission from Pepper to take her to a movie and cafe," I said as I waved to Happy. He nodded at me as he talked on the phone while I headed to the elevator. I knocked on Pepper's office door before entering.

"Ah, good morning, MJ," Pepper said with a smile.

"Good morning, Pepper. I brought you a hot tea from that cafe I took you to," I said as I sat it down on her desk.

"Oh! Thank you," She said and I laughed softly at how she lit up.

"Your welcome. So what's on the agenda today?"

"Nothing much, actually. Just going to do some minor paperwork before calling it a day, so I can spend time with Peter, Harley and the others before the concert tonight. Morgan is really happy her brothers are home and that we'll be offstage for the concert," Pepper said and I nodded.

"You're going to the concert tonight as well?" I asked before there was a knock making me turn around as the door opened.

"Hey, mom, Harley and I are going to take Mo out to the-. Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't think you would have company," the man said and I carefully swallowed heavily as I looked at him. He wasn't that tall. Maybe just two or three inches taller than I was. Loose slightly ripped jeans, converse, band tee that showed off his arms. Strong and with tattoos. I thought before I looked over to Pepper who looked to fighting the urge to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at her but didn't say anything.

"Peter this is Michelle Jones. She applied to be my assistant right at the end of high school but now I'm training her to be the next CEO because of her talent in Business. Michelle, this is one of my adopted sons, Peter Parker. I'm sure you recognize him,"

"So your the famous, Michelle I heard so much about from mom and Mo,"

"Apparently," I said.

"Nice to meet you," Peter said as he held out his hand.

"Likewise," I said as I shook his hand.

"Peter! Harley and I are wai-. MJ!" Morgan said before she ran in. I laughed some as she all but tackled me in a hug. I managed not to fall before I carefully hugged her since she was now tall enough to stand up my hip. 

"Hi! MJ! Can you guess what I'm doing tonight? Can you?" She asked and I carefully tilted my head to the side as I put a hand to my chin. 

"Hm, I don't know. Your mother mentioned a concert tonight, and it's also something you've been really excited about, but I don't know," I said and she giggled.

"It's concert night!"

"Morgan, MJ has a ticket and I offered her to be stage side with you as well," Pepper said making Morgan gasp.

"Really? Please! Please! I'd love if you were there!" Morgan said and it took all I had not to melt at that.

"Alright, I'll be stage side with you," I said after a few moments.