FTLNL 3

I woke up in the morning to Mj shifting some next to me. I opened my eyes to see she was slowly waking  up herself. 

"Good morning." I said and she hummed.

"Good morning." She said softly and I smiled before I started to kiss her. I was somewhat rolled on top of her when I heard my door be kicked open. I quickly pulled my sheet up, to cover MJ's body, and I glared at Steve. He slowly started to turn red when Trip ran up breathing fast. 

"What the fuck was in that serum? I tried to stop him!" he said without ever looking into my room.

"Steve. I'm giving you exactly three seconds to run before you end up in a web caccoon for the rest of the day." I said and he bolted. Trip at least had the decentcy to cover his eyes before reaching for my door knob.

"I'll yell at him, after you kick his ass." MJ said.

"Noted. What about, Trip?"

"He covered his eyes and we both heard him breathing heavily, meaning he wasn't lying about trying to stop Steve." MJ said before she kissed me once more, then got out of bed. I watched her silently walk to the bathroom, when she looked over at me. 

"You just going to lay there?" She asked and I sent her a smirk before racing over to her making a playful shreak leave her mouth, before it turned into a laugh. I walked out of my room, half an hour later, with my hair still slightly wet, before I found Steve in the common room, talking to Sam. I walked right up to Steve and punched him hard enough to knock him to the ground. 

"Learn to knock, asshole." I said.

"Dude. Why'd you just sock Steve in the face?" Tom asked.

"He knows what he did." I said as I looked down at Steve.

"Hey, I really did try to stop him, Pete." Trip said.

"I know." I said before MJ stormed into the room, with murder in her eyes. 

"Don't kill him. The team needs him alive." I said with a lazy wave before I headed to the kitchen. I was leaning against the counter eating when Trip and Tom walked in.

"Steve finally find out?" Tom asked.

"he all but broke my door, after he kicked it open." I said.

"I was just trying to stop him. She going to be pissed at me?" 

"No, your in the clear. Points for covering your eyes." I said and Sam walked in, crying and holding his stomach. 

"How's he holding up?"

"Pepper joined in." Sam got out and I snorted, almost making my coffee shoot out of my nose. I ended up coughing until I let out my own laugh.

"Poor dude. Well, I'm going to go check in on James. Ned and Skye are being geeks about hacking. She's added him into her connection group and he did the same for her. Tony and Harley are in the lab, building going over repairs and going over all the data the other's got." Tom said and I nodded before he headed out. I talked with Sam and Trip, while keeping an ear on MJ and Pepper before it was overr.

"They've finished. SHall we look to see how bad he looks now?"

"YES!" Sam said and all but ran out.

"Man, Phil is never going to believe this." Trip muttered and I snorted.

"I'll give you the footage if you'd like."

"Oh, definatly." Trip said with a laugh before we headed in, to see Pepper and MJ both smiling softly at each other, as they talked about the baby, while Steve was really pale. I snorted before Trip and I ended up leaning on each other with laughter. Once I could breath, I walked over to the girls and kissed both their cheeks, before heading up while Trip tried to catch his breath.