Rouges, Field Trip, Prom and Abandand by you 2

Female Peter in this. Also, she's not abondand by Tony or the Avengers. You'll see what I mean soon. Infinity War never happened but Thor and the other Asgaridans are temporarly living on Earth with Queen Brunhilde while Thor is looking for a planet for them to live on. Civil War happened, but this is about a year later. SHIELD is rebuilt with Mack as the Director. Harley is with them as he got a scholorship to Midtown. May and Penny live in the tower with them as Tony and Pepper talked them into when their heating kept cutting out during the winter, making Penny almost go into hibernation. Tony and Pepper are married in this but no Morgan....yet. 

I song along to the radio as Harley drove us to school while texting the others to make sure that they had their badges.

"Our Old man said you had a nightmare last night," Harley said and I nodded slowly.

"I was abandoned by everyone," I said softly.

"That's a load of horse shit and you know it."

"I know, that's why it was a nightmare. It just affected me more than it should have." I said with a frown and he glanced at me.

"I'm not going to leave like my dad or your family. You're stuck with me now, Sis."

"I know," I said with a smile before we finally got to school. We got to our lockers, where MJ, Ned, and Betty were.

"Pen!" Ned said and we did our handshake before I gave Betty a hug, then kissed MJ's cheek, getting a smile.

"Are you okay, from yesterday?" Ned asked and I let out a slow breath.

"I'm calmer." I said and he nodded.

"What's going to happen?"Betty asked and I made a face.

"I may or may not have cried and fell asleep leaving the problem to dad and mom," I said and they all shook their heads, while MJ nodded.

"Leaving it to the professional. Always a good choice." She said.

"You all have your badges?" I asked and they nodded. 

"Dad said he was going to let us work on our projects," Harley said.

"Yes!" Ned said while MJ nodded.

"Good, I want to go over some paperwork, and rip Dr. Tril a new ass."

"Can you do that today? I wanna laugh." I said as I looked up at her with my puppy eyes and she smiled.

"It was going to happen today regardless if you had given me your puppy eyes or not," MJ said before she pecked my lips making me smile. We talked for a few minutes before Sami ran up, and jumped onto Harley's back, making him stumble for a minute while the rest of us laughed some.

"You almost didn't make it on time for us to walk to class, Sami," I said and she mocked gasped in horror before jumped down, making me snicker at Harley's face before I gave her a hug. We all headed to class, and before I knew it I was sitting next to MJ on the bus heading back to the tower. I was humming along to my music while MJ sketched as we all ignored Flash.

"Alright, everyone off!" Our teacher yelled and I followed MJ off, where I smiled at the bus driver, before we all headed in, where we were instantly met by Security and Elizabeth.

"Midtown Tech?" Elizabeth asked before she looked up, immediately looking at MJ, Ned, Betty, Sami, Harley and I, then back down to her tablet, snorted before she smiled.

"Bambi and friends please walk through the Employee Entrance. We'll be taking route two today." Elizabeth said and we all nodded, before walking over, scanning our badges, making everyone watch us in shock, while Flash fumed. We hadn't been waiting long when Elizabeth came with everyone else.