Team Ultimate and Your Mom is WHO?!

I sat in a SHIELD meeting room, with my team, bored out of my mind.

"Is there something wrong, Peter?" Fury asked me and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You won't tell us who we're meeting, I'm bored, and I want to get back to reading through Alien signals mom sends me, to see if there's any threats to Earth." I said.

"He's right. Stark has PTSD from what he saw in that wormhole, after Loki and the Chitauri army attacked New York. We're even keeping an eye on the Skrulls that are trying to live normal lives here on Earth." Nova otherwise known as Sam Alexander said as he tapped on the desk.

"I'm trying to keep track of Kraven the Hunter, on top of helping everyone else, and our regular jobs." White Tiger otherwise known as Ava Ayala said from her spot.

"I'm just hungry." Power Man, otherwise known as Luke Cage said.

"We all need to calm down. Power Man, I slipped some protein bars in your bag." Iron Fist said. Iron Fist was also known as Daniel 'Danny' Rand, who was mediating in his chair. 

"Can Dagger and I quickly teleport out to grab a couple pizza's, please Sir? You called all of us in telling us to arrive immediately, none of us could eat, and we don't need our leader weak." Cloak said and Fury nodded.

"You have fifteen minutes. Any longer, and you'll be cleaning the helicarrier yourselves."

"Yes sir." Dagger said and I reached into my pocket, and pulled out twenty bucks.

"I'll take my usual, pepperoni. Here's my part." I said.

"The works." Power Man said as he slapped in his own twenty bucks.

"Usual." Ned and MJ both said.

"So, just the usual for everyone, this including drinks." Dagger said.

"You got it." Nova said and Dagger nodded, before she and Cloak vanished.

"I just need sleep." Ned, our guy in the chair said as he finally slouched, and face planted onto the table.

"You were the one that thought it was the smart idea to stay up until four in the morning, watching Star Wars." MJ, also known as Agent Knight, said as she flipped through a book.

"I was told, I didn't have to come in." Ned said. 

"I did tell you that, but that was before Fury called us all in for emergency meeting, to work on another mission with another team." I said before I tilted my head to the side, as I heard footsteps and bickering.

"Sounds like they are fixing to walk in." I said and Fury straightened up. We all turned our attention to the door, as it opened to reveal the Avengers.

"Shit, it really is an important mission, if we have to work with the very people we are training to one day replace." I said before the door opened once more. I turned to see that it was Goose.

"Hey, Goose. Come here." I said and she quickly made her way over to me, then jumped into my lap.

"Why do you have a cat on the SHIELD Helicarrier?" Tony Stark asked me.

"Goose does what she wants. Isn't that right, Fury?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up, and tell the other two to hurry the hell up." He said and I laughed but pulled out my phone, quickly calling Dagger.

"We have the drinks, we are just waiting on one last pizza. They just pulled it out of the oven. Promise. We'll be back in just a few moments." She said.