Chapter 3

Matteo's POV
Lucy has been sleeping for quite some time now and we're about to land. Dad seems a lot more busier than usual. The jet lands and I go to get Lucy and I see her sleeping peacefully. I wish we had found her sooner. She stirs a little in her sleep, what is she dreaming about? I walk up to her and run her back a little. She snuggles up closer to me and I pick her up.

I walk out of the room with my baby sister in my arms. I only got to see my sister twice before she was taken away by our mother. We haven't been in contact since then. I'm glad we have her back now.

I am out of the jet now and walk over to our black Lamborghini Urus and place sit in the back seat with my bambina. She has her head resting on me while dad is in the passenger's seat. The driver, Marcos starts driving when everyone is in place.

 The driver, Marcos starts driving when everyone is in place

I notice mio bambina waking up. She sits up straight still looking a little bit drowsy. Her her is a little bit messed up but she still looks so cute. She smiled at me and my heart warms. She looks so pretty when she smiles and from now on I know that I want to make her happy always.

Luciana's POV
I wake up to see Matteo looking at me lovingly. I give him a smile and his eyes seem to soften even more if that is even possible. I pick up my phone from my pocket and remove it from airplane mode and see 6 texts from Em. Wow, why is she so worried?

Texts between Em and Lucy

Em- Hey Lu are you there yet?
Em- Wait what am I thinking 🤦‍♀️, it's a three hour flight of course you're not there yet.
Em- Hey Lu why aren't you texting me back?
Em- Are you okay?
Em- Answer me
Em- We're you kidnapped?????. My best friend 😭. I'm going to call the police.
Lu- Hey Em I wasn't texting you back cuz I was asleep, yes I'm okay and I wasn't kidnapped. I internally laugh at the last it.
Em- Finallyyyy. What took you so long? You almost gave me a heart attack
Lu- I was sleeping plus my phone was on airplane mode.
Em- Oh yeahhhh. Anyway just call me when you get there okay?
Lu- Okay Em see you later 😘
Em- See ya ✌️