Chapter 11

Luciana's POV
I wake up to the blinding lights from the windows. 'I really need to learn to close those blinds. I let my eyes to adjust to the bright lights. I turn on the lights and then go to my bathroom to do my routine.I go to my walk in closet and get dressed for today.

I go to my walk in closet and get dressed for today

I let my hair fall back for today. It's kind of wavy today.

I hurry downstairs to the dinning room and everyone is seated there

I hurry downstairs to the dinning room and everyone is seated there. "Good morning".A lot of 'hey's', 'Goodmorning's' and 'how're you's' are heard. I smile at them and go to sit between Luca and Matteo.
Luca is smiling today so I'm happy about that. Matteo on the other hand looks like he has a lot in his head today. Stefano is showing his cocky smile, Salvatore is grumpy as usual and Enzo has an emotionless expression. He is a professional in hiding emotions.

Alessandro isn't here so I'm guessing he already left. "Bambina, today you'll be going out with Stefano, Salvatore and Luc. So I expect you to always be with one of them at all times. Do not leave their side for anything. If you need something, just say it.Do you understand?" I thought Enzo said we'll all go out yesterday and now he and Matteo aren't coming?. "Yes I understand" I nod in understanding.

"Alright now change your clothes before we get going" Stefano tells me. Why do I need to change my clothes??? "But why?" I whined causing him to give me a stern look. "Lucy that skirt's too short" he points out. I internally roll my eyes at this. I eat half of my breakfast. I don't know why the food is just so much.

I go upstairs to change my outfit. I wear a black tee and blue wide leg pants with my black converse.

I apply some lipgloss and then head downstairs

I meet everyone in the living and Stef turns to me and scrunch up their faces. "I'm going to burn those clothes. Where did you get that shirt from?" Stef says causing everyone's eyes to turn to me. I flush in embarrassment due to the unwanted attention. "I can fix that" Matteo suddenly speaks up and rushes to his room upstairs.

"So Bambina, we're going to get you school supplies, clothes, electronics and other stuff you need or want. Do not hesitate to ask for anything, okay?" Stefano says while Luc and Salvatore boring holes into my shirt. If only looks could kill, I'd be six feeet under the ground. "Y-yeah, okay" I stutter starting to feel nervous all of a sudden. "What's wr-" he's cut of by Matteo "Here Lucy, put this on". Matteo hands me a black hoodie. I didn't want to wear it so he practically put it on me. What's wrong with my shirt??

"Now that's better, bambolla" (doll) Matteo says while pinching my cheek

"Now that's better, bambolla" (doll) Matteo says while pinching my cheek. I slap his hands off my face and he lets go and ruffles my hair while I glare at him. "You're so cute, Tesoro" I roll my eyes at him. "I saw that, missy" Enzo says looking at me sternly " I'm sorry" I apologize. "It's okay, now I think you guys should get going. Matteo and I have some work to do".

Stef, Salvatore and I go to the garage and we got in the same car I was in when I got here. Stef drove with Salvatore in the passenger's seat while Luc and I were at the back seats.

We got to the mall which was a 20 minutes drive. I was so nervous since I've been inside for the past days. Luc seemed to notice my worry and gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. We walked into the mall and all eyes fell on us. I hate this kind of attention.

———————————————————————
A/N: What do y'all think about this chapter?
There hasn't been any action so I guess it's about time.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share
<333