Chapter 21

Lucianas POV

With Sals freakish driving skills, we get to school with some time to spare. He parked the car in a somewhat reserved space. We got down from the car and immediately, all eyes were on us. I guess from the look of things, they were popular. REALLY POPULAR. I got some curious looks some were checking me out and my both brothers glared at them causing me to turn red while a few girls glared at me giving me dirty looks. I got a bit nervous because of all the attention. I felt my palms sweating already and the day just started. Luc seemed to have read my mind so he placed my hand in his and smiled at me giving me a reassuring squeeze on my hand. This caused more people to give me dirty looks and then the whispering started. The only things I could hear were Who is she and I bet shes just one of their play toys I scrunched up my face in confusion but luckily no one saw it. What did they mean by one of their play toys?

Now lets go get you your schedule Sal says. Yeah, okay I say feeling really nervous. What should I have expected on my first day though? We walked into the school building and then went into an office where we saw a middle aged woman. What do you want? She was kinda grumpy though. Sal slammed his hand on her desk and she looked up and her face went pale. O-oh hello umm I mean g-goo-dmorning Mr Ricci. How are you doing? she looked so scared to the point she could pee on herself. Save all of that bs and give me my sisters schedule, locker and combination Okay that was kinda harsh but I didnt want to say anything then. Okay she gulped. Whats your name, Dear? she said visibly shaking due to fear and discomfort. Well, she brought it on herself.

Uhm-Luciana Ricci? I said but it sounded like a question. Sal glanced at me with a what-was-that-for look. I looked down instantly. So, wheres the stuff? The lady, whose name was Grace from that name thing on her desk, got it, gave it to Sal and we walked outta there.

Is he always like that I whispered to Luc who had a stone cold face but before he could answer, Sal answered himself. Principessa, Im way worse he said with a scary voice. We went to my locker and I placed some things I didnt need in there. Okay Principessa, stick with Luc, alright? it was a question. It was a demand. I nodded and he looked at me sternly. People just looked at us in the hallway like they didnt have their own lives to live. Some had envy, jealousy and hatred all on their faces. Okay, I will he smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Luc was just standing there looking at my schedule, comparing his with mine. Three girls passed us but one was in the middle. She was flaunting and batting her fake lashes. She had so much makeup on her face that you could literally see the layers she applied.

Hey, Lucey(pronounced as Loo-Key). She said batting her eyelashes while the other two twirled their fake hair and pushed me aside. I wasnt furious, I was laughing at how desperate they were. Like who does that?

What do you want Brittany as you can see he pulled me closer to him Im busy she gasped and left her mouth wide open. I on the other hand never knew I would be involved in this. Brittany glared at me and took her gaze back to Luc. But Luuuuuc, shes not as important as I am she whined and pouted. Who in this world does this? She is literally humiliating herself. Not so much though as class started a minute ago. CLASS STARTED A MINUTE AGO!!!

Luc, weve got to go. Classes have started and we have math first I reminded him. He seemed to just have remembered it. Okay, Twinnie, lets go he walked us out of Brittany and her minions who had their mouths hanging and then we went straight to class.

Would you mind to explain why youre late? the teacher said and then he turned around.