Chapter 35

Luciana's POV

Someone came into the room I was kept and then installed a camera in a corner of the room. I was not really sure why they put a camera in here but I was going to very soon.

Shortly after someone brought in a chair and a rope. I was getting really nervous by the time I saw those ropes. What did they want to use it for? Or on.

After some time, the room was quiet. Just me and the stuff that were in the room. I didn't dare getting up from the bed after those people left. Who knows what they'd do. They looked really scary and they were so big that they could crush me with their pinky finger.

That guy Marco came into the room, speaking Spanish with the other guys. Maybe he thinks I don't know what he's saying. I had to refrain myself from reacting. They were about to torture me and put it all on camera. That was messed up.

I was at the verge of almost screaming but when his gaze came to me, I looked the other way. He smirked and came over to me.

"Hello, Princess. Do you wanna do something fun?" He asked me, feigning kindness. I want to go home.

I shook my head in refusal. I didn't want him to hurt me.

"Aww that's too bad" he gripped my hand tightly and then forced me to the seat in the room.

He brought out some knives from hiding and then kept them aside. He snapped his fingers and those two men that followed him in recently came in and tied me to the seat with ropes.

I struggled but it was of no use. They were way more bigger and stronger than me. It would be impossible to over power them.

"I want to go home, please let me go" I cried out to Marco but he only scoffed at me and then yelled at me to keep quiet while he turned on the camera.

He walked back to me and then gave me a slap on my face. It stung so bad but I bit my tongue down so I wouldn't scream.

"Now like I said, your brothers took my place, and I'm going to take it back by using you" he said with the smile of a maniac.

"What place?" I said which was barely above a whisper.

He seemed to have heard me though. "Let's not talk about that" he said and then hit me again.

"Now for the fun part" he said walking toward his knives.

My eyes widened in fear. I kept praying that he would use them to cut the ropes. But luck wasn't on my side.

He came to me and dug deep in my thighs with two knives at once. I felt excruciating pain. It was so unbearable, I screamed out in pure pain. He seemed to derive pleasure from it since he had a smile on his face.

"Yes scream louder, I want your brothers to know how much pain you're in" he said. He was that evil. How could he hurt someone that never hurt him.

He used a small dagger and made some lines on my arms. The more I screamed, the weaker I became. My head was throbbing and my eyes were feeling heavy. That was it. That was how I was going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: THE END.
TYSM for all the votes and comments on this book. It means a lot to me. Hope to see you guys in my future books.

Love y'all

Byeeeeeee

<333

I got you, didn't I ???😂. There's no way I'm that heartless. Don't worry there are more chapters on the way so you can wake up from your mini heart attack.

Anyway guys don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333