Chapter 46

Luciana's POV

I came out of my room and saw Luc in the hallway. I ran up to him and gave me a hug and he held me back up so tight.

"I missed you so much, Luc" I said burning my face in his chest. "Same here, Twinnie" he said to me.

"Aren't you going to school today?" I asked him a bit confused. Today was a Wednesday, a school day.

"It's Saturday, Twinnie" he said laughing at me. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed it to me. Must've lost track of time.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" He asked me. What's with them and asking me this.

I shook my head then he drowned his face. "You need to get food into your system ASAP" he said taking me down the stairs while I groaned. I got to admit, I was a bit hungry.

When we got to the kitchen, it was packed with more people, thank goodness it was really big. I couldn't help but notice a lady talking with papa.

He said something to her and she turned facing me, that's when I recognized her face.

"MAMA" I screamed running to her giving her a big hug. I sobbed in her shoulder.

"I missed you so much, mama" I cried. I kinda felt bad that I didn't go to see her at this hospital.

"Please, don't leave me again" I said not wanting to let go of her.

"It's okay, I'm okay, baby" she said to me brushing my hair with her hands and rubbing my back to soothe me.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I'll stay with you and I won't leave you, ever" she said. I could feel her smile. I pulled away from the hug and she wiped her tears from her eyes while I did the same, then I smiled back at her.

"How're you, baby?" She said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm good, as long as you're all with me" I said smiling at everyone.

"Your grandparents are coming today, that's when we'll do the introductions proper, first go eat your breakfast" papa said.

~~~

The older siblings were doing some work while the younger ones were in the gaming room. I was in fact on my phone talking with Damien and Emily. Luckily, Enzo gave my phone back to me.

"They're here" Giovanni said as he came into the gaming room. We all went to the living room but before I could actually process what was going on, someone gave be a bone breaking hug. That hug felt safe.

"Ciao amore mio, sono tua nonna" she said pulling away. Then she continued "E quello è tuo nonno" I smiled at her. I guess she just introduced herself?

"She doesn't speak Italian yet" Alessio said and I nodded.

She scrunched up her nose. "Alessandro, why wouldn't you teach her?" She scolded papà and he rubbed the back of his head. I mentally laughed at his reaction.

~~~

I was currently in a car with my aunts and grandma going to the mall. We were done with the introductions and wow we have a lot of males in this family. They wouldn't even let us go without at least six bodyguards following us. I tried begging them but they didn't want to hear it. They could only stay a considerable distance away from us.

We went to one of the clothing stores and we got some pretty dresses and other stuff. We talked a lot and I really enjoyed my time with them.

By the time we got home, I was already exhausted. We got home by 5 but we were meant to be home by 4. It wasn't our fault there were a lot of things to choose from.

I didn't actually pick a lot of stuff but my stuff was the most. That's because aunt Stephanie thought a whole bunch of other things would look good and I mean, she wasn't wrong.

My closet was packed by the time I was done transferring everything to it. That took a lot of energy but I was done luckily.

We had dinner and we talked about a lot of stuff. There was some teasing and I wasn't excluded. You can guess why. My height. I just rolled my eyes at them. They could be annoying sometimes but I still love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333