Chapter 47

Luciana's POV
We were getting ready to go to the amusement park today and I was in a hair crisis. It just wouldn't agree to do what it was told and if you ask me, I'd say it had a mind of its own.

I tried brushing it a putting it up but it just wouldn't cooperate. I was already about to give up.

I heard a knock on my door while I was still trying to make my hair look presentable. "Come in" I said as i continued my task.

Mom came in and I was glad she was here. "Hair trouble?" She asked and I nodded blowing hair out of my face.

"Let me help you" she offered and then took the comb out of my hand. She did it with ease and by the time I saw it, I loved it.

"Thank you, mama" I said giving her a hug. "You're welcome, baby" then gave me a kiss on my forehead.

There was another knock on the door. "Come in" I said again and papa walked in. I see you're almost ready. Then I nodded.

"Why don't you come help me with something important?" He said to mama and gave her a kiss.

"Ah, my eyes, go to your room" I yelled while they laughed. They left and I packed my bag and took my phone in my hand.

Hair

Hair

Outfit

Outfit

~~~
We went in different cars and had bodyguards following us on all sides. Guess who they were for.

The park didn't have many people there but they had a lot of fun rides. I was so excited to go on a lot.

"I want to go on that one" I said pointing to one of the scary looking roller coasters.

"I don't think you're tall enough" Alessio said and I punched him straight in the arm. He rubbed his arm saying a fake 'ow'. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I'm tall enough" I says pulling at Enzo so he would let me since our parents were all somewhere else doing other stuff.

I kept begging him but he didn't let me go on it. The more he refused, the longer the line became. This was going to take forever.

"Why can't I go on it?" He just looked at me saying it was too scary and dangerous for me to go on it. I'M 15. I'm not a baby. It wasn't even that scary. I mean, it was but still, that's what made it fun.

It resulted to only one option. I pulled out a pout and puppy eyes and it worked. YESS. "Fine, you can go on it but you better not complain about it" he said.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's go" we waited in line and luckily we all went in at the same time.

The ride was freaking scary and I felt like dying. I should've just let it go and never gone on this ride.

We got down and I was really dizzy. I felt like throwing up. Enzo just gave me an I-told-you-so look but I didn't want to let him win. So I acted like everything was fine.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Stef asked and I nodded frantically. He left and brought back one for me. I took it and it tasted really good.
I was done and wanted to take some pictures and that was when I realized I wasn't with my bag.

I checked the floor, maybe it fell, but it wasn't there. "Uh guys, is anyone with my bag?" I asked but they all shook their heads.

"Maybe you gave it to mom or someone" Matteo said. I didn't remember giving anything to anyone.

"I'll just call them" Giovanni said pulling out his phone from his pocket. "It's with your mom, she said you left it in the car and your phone's been ringing" Giovanni told me. Thank goodness.

"Luc, can you take pictures of me?" I asked him and he nodded. I ended up taking group pictures and few by myself. I was already tired by the time we were done and wanted to go home.

Aldo gave me a piggy back ride to where our parents were and then to the car so we could go home. We got home by 5:30 and we missed lunch. Oops. We came down to eat dinner by 6:00 and we had a lot of things to talk about.

"So who called?" Enzo said and Sal peeked up from his plate looking at me straight in the eyes. "My friend" already sure I was a tomato.
I didn't dare raising up my head.

"So your friend got you blushing like that?" Stef asked while Sal smirked. He definitely knew who it was. "Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"I'm sure he's, I mean it's just one of her closest friends"Sal said smirking at me while I glared at him. I think Luc had gotten to know what that was about caused he had a mischievous grin on his face.

'I'll keep your secret' Luc mouthed to me and my eyes widened. I smiled awkwardly at him and nodded my head. I hurried to eat dinner and then ran straight up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Their Principessa is coming to an end you guys. I hope you enjoy the end like you did at the beginning.

We've reached 19k already!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

<333