Chapter 4

Luciana's POV
We got into the room and I was met with a pleasant sight. My room was so pretty and I'm already in love with it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Lucy, so this is your room and then those two doors over there lead to your closet and bathroom. So Luc and I are gonna leave now. And I know you're tired so you can go to sleep or you can come downstairs if you're hungry". I smiled at both Stef and Luc they smile back and go out. I just stand there admiring the sight.

I go into my walk in closet and place the few clothes and accessories I packed and put them in there. I also brought out my pjs and other essentials and took them to my bathroom. I loved the sight. They don't know me yet they treat me like a princess.

 They don't know me yet they treat me like a princess

A/N: That's her bed.

A/N: The walk in closet

A/N: The bathroom.

I take a quick shower and then change into my pjs. I am not really hungry thought, I don't know why. I guess I won't eat again I'm just gonna go to sleep. I climbed onto the amazing bed and it feels so soft. It's feeling alone makes me sleepy. I place my head on the pillow and drift off to sleep peacefully.

Salvatore's POV
Luciana's back. Luciana's back. Luciana's back. That's what has been ringing in my head since I laid my eyes on her this evening. I couldn't get my eyes off her. But I don't want to lose her again. If I get myself attached to her we might lose her again due to who we are. I don't want to lose my tesoro again.

I leave my room and walk towards hers. I knock on the door but no one answers. I open her door slightly and find her fast asleep. She's already asleep. I walk over to her bed and sit next to her. I stare at her for some time. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes at any second. I've missed her so much and now she's back, but it's only a matter of time before someone takes her away from us. I'm going to try my best to protect her so no one takes away mio piccolo angelo. (My little angel). I kiss her on the forehead cover her up properly with her blankets and leave her room.

I go downstairs to get some water since my throat seems a little dry. I saw someone taking some snacks. " I don't think you're meant to be taking sweats by this time Luc". Luc had a surprised look on his face from seeing that I caught him. "I'm sorry, I'm just so hungry and I want some chocolates" he whined. "Fine, just for today but don't do it again and by the way what are you doing up by this time? Aren't you meant to be asleep? Luc you're going to school tomorrow".I sighed. This boy is a lot. I just hope his twin has less of his characters. "I am but I was hungry" Luca whined. Teenagers. I internally rolled my eyes. "Just go back to your room Luc". He nodded and went upstairs. I got a bottle of water and took it upstairs just in case I needed another one.

———————————————————————
A/N: This chapter is shorter than other ones. Do you think I should make the other chapters longer or as short as this one?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share <333